Voglibose: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Composition & More - Zoylo
INFORMATION ABOUT VOGLIBOSE
VOGLIBOSE is used for controlling diabetes by lowering blood glucose levels along with lifestyle and dietary modifications.
• Swelling (face, lips, tongue and throat)
• Stomach upset
• Hypoglycemia (sudden drop in blood glucose levels)
• Blurred vision
It is not necessary for all people to experience the above side-effects.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR VOGLIBOSE
• Take VOGLIBOSE with food only. Taking it as per doctor's advice will lead to less complications and best results.
• Remember to always monitor your blood glucose levels despite medicine intake.
• A low- carbohydrate healthy diet and 45 mins of brisk walk daily along with VOGLIBOSE has been found to give very good results in people with type 2 diabetes.
• Before driving or performing any strenuous activity after taking VOGLIBOSE make sure your blood glucose levels are in good control.
• Do not hesitate to speak to a doctor if you experience hazy vision, yellowing of skin, shaky hands, extreme anxiousness, severe stomach pain and profuse sweating.
• Useful tips: If you smoke, try to stop. Exercise regularly. Limit drinking or drink as little alcohol as possible. Follow proper diet. Check glucose levels regularly.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How does VOGLIBOSE helps in the treatment of diabetes? A. VOGLIBOSE along with diet and lifestyle modifications helps you achieve good control over type 2 diabetes by keeping the blood glucose levels in the lower range. It effectively prevents the blood cells to store large amount of glucose converted from carbohydrates.
Q. Does VOGLIBOSE cause stomach upset? A. Yes, VOGLIBOSE causes stomach upset. In case of mild stomach upset, avoid junk foods, drink ample of fluids, eat fiber rich foods, and avoid spicy meals. However, in case of uncontrolled diahhroea or severe stomach upset, connect with your doctor immediately without any further delay.
Q. Can VOGLIBOSE cause weight gain? A. No, there is a remote possibility of weight gain with VOGLIBOSE. However, long term use of VOGLIBOSE has exhibited weight loss in people with type 2 diabetes.
Q. Can VOGLIBOSE be used in combination with Insulin? A. Yes, VOGLIBOSE can be safely used in combination with insulin when prescribed by a doctor preferably an endocrinologist/diabetologist.