Tramadol: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Composition & More - Zoylo
INFORMATION ABOUT TRAMADOL
TRAMADOL belongs to a class centrally acting analgesics which is used for relieving moderate to severe intensity pain.
• Swelling (face, lips, tongue and throat)
• Nausea and vomiting
It is not necessary for all people to experience the above side-effects.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR TRAMADOL
• Take TRAMADOL particularly with meals.
• Take TRAMADOL as advised by your doctor do not take less or more.
• TRAMADOL has been reported to be habit forming do not take it after pain has subsided.
• Don’t hesitate to talk with a doctor if you are passing blood in stools or vomit.
• Inform your doctor if you have any known kidney or liver diseases before taking TRAMADOL.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) Is TRAMADOL dangerous?
A) No, tramadol is not dangerous it is a prescribed drug to treat moderate to severe pain.
Q) Why can't I order TRAMADOL online?
A) TRAMADOL cannot be ordered online as per Indian law because it is a potentially habit forming abused drug with serious side effects. However, one can collect it from a medical pharmacy with a valid prescription when a doctor recommends it.
Q) Is TRAMADOL a banned drug ?
A) No, TRAMADOL not a banned drug. One can get it with a valid prescription in a medical pharmacy shop.