TOPP 40MG TAB
TOPP 40MG TAB
by Systopic Laboratories Limited
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of TOPP 40MG TAB
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Safe for pregnant women
- Unsafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG
Uses of TOPP 40MG TAB
TOPP 40MG TAB belongs to a group of medicines called proton pump inhibitors. TOPP 40MG TAB helps in treating reflux oesophagitis, stomach and duodenal ulcers. TOPP 40MG TAB also helps in treating Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and other conditions producing too much acid in your stomach.
Special Instructions for TOPP 40MG TAB
• TOPP 40MG TAB is given by healthcare professionals. TOPP 40MG TAB is prescribed when your doctor thinks injections are more suitable for you than tablets.
• Your doctor or nurse will administer TOPP 40MG TAB into a vein over a period of 2-15 minutes.
• TOPP 40MG TAB is not recommended for children unless prescribed by a child specialist.
• Inform your doctor if you ever had problems with your liver in the past, if you are taking a medicine containing atazanavir, if you have ever had a skin reaction after treatment with a medicine like TOPP 40MG TAB, if you are due to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A).
• If you do not get relief from your symptoms within 10-15 days of taking TOPP 40MG TAB discuss with your doctor, there may be some other underlying medical condition which needs to be investigated.
• People taking TOPP 40MG TAB for a long time are advised to keep a check on their calcium levels. Taking TOPP 40MG TAB for a long time leads to depletion of calcium and magnesium resulting in brittle and weak bones.
• Check with your doctor once and take additional vitamin and mineral supplements along with TOPP 40MG TAB treatment such as calcium, vitamin D and other essential minerals.
Antibiotics TOPP 40MG TAB is safe for patients allergic to antibiotics.
Anticoagulants TOPP 40MG TAB is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers TOPP 40MG TAB is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs TOPP 40MG TAB is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants TOPP 40MG TAB is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs TOPP 40MG TAB is risky for patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney TOPP 40MG TAB is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy TOPP 40MG TAB is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of TOPP 40MG TAB on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for liver TOPP 40MG TAB is safe for patients with liver issues.
unsafe for lactation TOPP 40MG TAB is risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for children TOPP 40MG TAB is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
supervision required for seniors Dose should be supervised for elderly patients. Follow your physican's advice.
Smoking TOPP 40MG TAB is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of TOPP 40MG TAB on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision TOPP 40MG TAB does not affect vision.
Overdose Overdose of TOPP 40MG TAB is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving TOPP 40MG TAB does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe TOPP 40MG TAB
Operating Heavy Machinery TOPP 40MG TAB does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does TOPP 40MG TAB work?
A) TOPP 40MG TAB works by lowering the production of acid in the stomach. This helps in treating excess acid production diseases related to the stomach and intestines.
Q) Does TOPP 40MG TAB helps in the treatment of heartburn symptoms?
A) Yes, when prescribed by the doctor TOPP 40MG TAB helps to get relief from heartburn symptoms, but TOPP 40MG TAB does not provide immediate relief from heartburn. TOPP 40MG TAB is a part of the treatment for treating heartburn.
Q) Can TOPP 40MG TAB be used for long-term treatment?
A) No, you are advised to take TOPP 40MG TAB as long as your doctor has prescribed. Taking TOPP 40MG TAB for long period of time may make you prone to developing very serious side effects such as vitamin B12 deficiency.
Q) Is TOPP 40MG TAB an antibiotic?
A) No, TOPP 40MG TAB is a proton pump inhibitor used to treat stomach ulcers. Sometimes your doctor may prescribe TOPP 40MG TAB combination with certain antibiotics to treat stomach ulcers caused by the bacteria known as H. Pylori.
Q) Does taking TOPP 40MG TAB causes Hypomagnesemia?
A) Yes, TOPP 40MG TAB may cause low levels of magnesium in the body if taken for at least three months and mostly if taken for a year. The patients with hypomagnesemia are usually treated with magnesium replacement medications to counter low magnesium levels in the body.
Q) Does TOPP 40MG TAB cause osteoporosis?
A) Yes, it has been reported that taking TOPP 40MG TAB for at least 7 years may lead to increased risks of osteoporosis and osteoporosis-related fractures. Your doctor may prescribe you additional calcium supplements to resolve the deficiency.
Q) Can TOPP 40MG TAB cause noncancerous polyps in the stomach?
A) Yes, you are advised to take TOPP 40MG TAB as prescribed by your doctor since long-term use of TOPP 40MG TAB may cause growth of noncancerous polyps in the stomach. You may also need to undergo endoscopic procedures as instructed by your doctor for visualization of GI tract.
Q) Which medication I should not take along with TOPP 40MG TAB?
A) Some medicines may reduce the effect or interact with TOPP 40MG TAB or may also cause serious side-effects when given at same time such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, posaconazole or erlotinib, Warfarin, phenprocoumon, Atazanavir, Methotrexate. So, always inform and check with your doctor before taking TOPP 40MG TAB with other medications.
Q) How to store TOPP 40MG TAB?
A) Do not store TOPP 40MG TAB above 25°C and store away from heat and sunlight. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.