TOLTERODINE TARTRATE: Uses, Dosage, Side effects, Composition & more - Zoylo
INFORMATION ABOUT TOLTERODINE TARTRATE
TOLTERODINE TARTRATE uses
TOLTERODINE TARTRATE belongs to the class of antimuscarinics. TOLTERODINE TARTRATE is used to treat overactive bladder symptoms such as frequent urination and urgent need to urinate.
• Dry mouth
• Blurred vision
It is not necessary for all people to experience the above side-effects.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR TOLTERODINE TARTRATE
• Take TOLTERODINE TARTRATE irrespective of the meals twice daily with a glass of water.
• Seek medical help immediately if you experience difficulty in breathing or swallowing, itchy skin rash, swelling of face or tongue as these might be signs of an allergic reaction.
• Drive only if you are alert as TOLTERODINE TARTRATE may cause dizziness, tiredness or affect vision.
• Inform your doctor if you have difficulty in urination, kidney, liver or heart problems before taking TOLTERODINE TARTRATE.
• Keep your doctor informed about all the ongoing medications before taking TOLTERODINE TARTRATE.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How does TOLTERODINE TARTRATE work? A. TOLTERODINE TARTRATE is an antimuscarinic drug. TOLTERODINE TARTRATE works by relaxing detrusor muscle (involuntary muscle) in the wall of bladder. Thereby, increases the capacity of bladder to hold urine and reduces frequent urination.
Q. Is TOLTERODINE TARTRATE safe for children? A. No, TOLTERODINE TARTRATE is not recommended for children as the safety and efficacy were not established. However, you are recommended to consult a doctor before taking TOLTERODINE TARTRATE.
Q. Can I take TOLTERODINE TARTRATE with erythromycin? A. No, you are not recommended to take TOLTERODINE TARTRATE with erythromycin as it may increase the levels of TOLTERODINE TARTRATE in blood and result in adverse effects such as stomach upset, dizziness, headache, constipation, dry eyes or blurred vision. However, please consult a doctor before taking TOLTERODINE TARTRATE with other medicines.
Q. Does TOLTERODINE TARTRATE cause memory loss? A. Yes, TOLTERODINE TARTRATE may cause memory loss on long term use especially in diabetic patients. However, please consult a doctor before using TOLTERODINE TARTRATE.
Q. Does TOLTERODINE TARTRATE treat urinary tract infections? A. No, TOLTERODINE TARTRATE is not used to treat urinary tract infections. TOLTERODINE TARTRATE is used to relax involuntary muscle in the wall of urinary bladder and helps in reducing overactive bladder symptoms such as urgent need to urinate and frequent urination.