Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of Terbiforce Tablet
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and do not drive while using
- Unsafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
TERBINAFINE 250 MG
Uses of Terbiforce Tablet
Terbiforce Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called antifungal. Terbiforce Tablet is used for the treatment of fungal infections of the skin only.
Special Instructions for Terbiforce Tablet
• Apply Terbiforce Tablet by wearing disposable plastic gloves or if you are applying Terbiforce Tablet with bare hands, make sure you wash your hands after the application.
• Clean and dry the skin area where you want to apply Terbiforce Tablet. Make sure you apply Terbiforce Tablet in the entire affected area. Rub Terbiforce Tablet gently on the skin between the toes, buttocks or on the groin.
• Avoid Terbiforce Tablet contact with sensitive areas of the body like eyes. If you accidentally get Terbiforce Tablet in your eye, wash it with cold water.
• You are strongly recommended to apply Terbiforce Tablet as prescribed by your doctor/pharmacist. Avoid applying Terbiforce Tablet to other areas of your body.
• Terbiforce Tablet is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
• Do not hesitate to contact your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms like red and lumpy skin rash, difficulty in breathing, swelling of mouth, face, lips or eyelids, unexplained high temperature. These may be signs of allergic reaction.
• Avoid using Terbiforce Tablet if your skin becomes irritated or sensitive after applying.
• Avoid applying sunscreens, cosmetics, moisturizers, lotions, or other topical medications to areas treated with Terbiforce Tablet.
Antibiotics Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of Terbiforce Tablet on patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of Terbiforce Tablet on patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of Terbiforce Tablet on patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs Terbiforce Tablet is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of Terbiforce Tablet on patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of Terbiforce Tablet on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
unsafe for pregnancy Terbiforce Tablet is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for lactation Terbiforce Tablet is risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for children Terbiforce Tablet is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for seniors Terbiforce Tablet is safe for elderly patients.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of Terbiforce Tablet on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of Terbiforce Tablet is unknown. Seek emergency medical attention.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does Terbiforce Tablet work? A) Terbiforce Tablet works by interfering with fungal membrane function and cell wall synthesis. Terbiforce Tablet inhibits ergosterol synthesis by inhibiting the fungal squalene monooxygenase, an enzyme that is part of the fungal cell wall synthesis pathway. Thereby, Terbiforce Tablet helps in stopping the spread of fungal infection.
Q) Can I go out after applying Terbiforce Tablet? A) You are advised to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight and to artificial sunlight like tanning beds or lamps, ultraviolet light. You can wear protective clothing to cover areas treated with Terbiforce Tablet when you go out.
Q) Is Terbiforce Tablet safe to take for a long time? A) No, you are strongly recommended to take Terbiforce Tablet in prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor/pharmacist. Taking Terbiforce Tablet unnecessarily for a long time may make you prone to very serious fungal and bacterial infections that are difficult to treat.
Q) Can I stop taking Terbiforce Tablet on my own? A) No, Terbiforce Tablet should not be stopped midway as it can lead to recurring of the infection. In case you feel any discomfort, discuss with your doctor and check if you can discontinue.
Q) How to store Terbiforce Tablet? A) Store Terbiforce Tablet in the original container it came in. Do not freeze. Discard the tube after 28 days even if there is still some Terbiforce Tablet left in it. Keep this medicine out of the reach and sight of children.