TELWIN 40MG TAB 10'S
TELWIN 40MG TABLET
by Psychotropics India Limited
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of TELWIN 40MG TABLET
Unknown when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- UnSafe and do not drive while using
- UnSafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- UnSafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
Uses of TELWIN 40MG TABLET
TELWIN 40MG TABLET is used to treat essential high blood pressure. Essential blood pressure means the elevated blood pressure which is not due to any other extrinsic reasons. Additionally, it also prevents many cardiovascular events such as strokes.
Special Instructions for TELWIN 40MG TABLET
• Take TELWIN 40MG TABLET daily at the same time of the day irrespective of meals for best results.
• Depending upon your age, weight and condition your doctor will decide the dosage do not self- medicate yourself. Elderly people should take it in a lower dose as prescribed by the doctor.
• A low fat and salt diet along with exercising is highly recommended to enhance and compliment treatment with TELWIN 40MG TABLET.
• Consumption of alcohol along with TELWIN 40MG TABLET is not recommended.
• Do not give it to children, until and unless prescribed by a specialist.
• Do not take TELWIN 40MG TABLET if you are planning to conceive or pregnant. Breast feeding mothers are also advised not to take it without consulting a doctor.
• keep your doctor informed if you have or had any previous history of heart, kidney or liver diseases.
• Speak with your doctor instantly if you have sudden dip in blood pressure, severe allergic rashes and swelling in the ankle, face, lips or mouth or extreme tiredness with muscle weakness while taking TELWIN 40MG TABLET. Your doctor may discontinue or change the medicine.
• Do not stop TELWIN 40MG TABLET suddenly without consulting your doctor. It may pose a risk of high blood pressure and related cardiac problems.
• Regularly monitor blood pressure levels to prevent low blood pressure.
Antibiotics TELWIN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants TELWIN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers TELWIN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs Avoid TELWIN 40MG TABLET if you are allergic to chemo drugs. Consult your doctor for alternative options
Anticonvulsants TELWIN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of TELWIN 40MG TABLET on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney TELWIN 40MG TABLET is safe for patients with kidney disease.
unsafe for pregnancy TELWIN 40MG TABLET is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for heart TELWIN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients with cardiac issues. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for liver TELWIN 40MG TABLET is safe for patients with liver issues.
unsafe for lactation TELWIN 40MG TABLET is risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for children TELWIN 40MG TABLET is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for seniors TELWIN 40MG TABLET is safe for elderly patients.
Smoking Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of TELWIN 40MG TABLET with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of TELWIN 40MG TABLET on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of TELWIN 40MG TABLET on vision. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of TELWIN 40MG TABLET is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving Do not drive while using TELWIN 40MG TABLET.
Exercise exer safe TELWIN 40MG TABLET
Operating Heavy Machinery Do not operate heavy machinery while using TELWIN 40MG TABLET.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does TELWIN 40MG TABLET help?
A) TELWIN 40MG TABLET is a Angiotensin II receptor it helps to relax the narrowed blood vessels in the body which cause high blood pressure. TELWIN 40MG TABLET blocks the function of angiotensin's in the body which eventually helps you lower your blood pressure. Also it prevents other cardiac related events such as strokes.
Q) Can TELWIN 40MG TABLET be taken with other blood pressure lowering medicines?
A) It is advisable to check with your doctor before taking TELWIN 40MG TABLET along with other blood pressure lowering medicines because it may lead to unnecessary lowering of blood pressure which can lead to dizziness, fainting and other harmful conditions.
Q) Can TELWIN 40MG TABLET cause hypoglycemia?
A) No, TELWIN 40MG TABLET does not particularly cause hypoglycemia (sudden lowering of blood glucose levels). But It may cause lowering of blood pressure levels which can mimic signs of dizziness, blurry vision and sleepiness which are also common in patients with hypoglycemia. In that case take a salty drink and do not force yourself to get up instantly.
Get up slowly when you feel better.
Q) Can taking TELWIN 40MG TABLET for a long time cause hair loss?
A) No, there has been no reported cases of hair loss associated with taking TELWIN 40MG TABLET for a long time. However, if the hair loss is very evident and other remedies are not helping you out such as hair loss oils and supplements then report to your doctor without any further delay. It could be also due other underlying medical condition, it is best to check with a doctor.
Q) Is it safe to take painkillers like ibuprofen with TELWIN 40MG TABLET?
A) Painkillers like ibuprofen and other NSAID's(class of painkillers) can affect the medicine efficacy of TELWIN 40MG TABLET. Hence taking them together may hamper with poor control of blood pressure. You are advised to always keep your doctor informed keep a gap between the two medicines and follow instructions.
Q) What I have to be careful about while taking TELWIN 40MG TABLET?
A) TELWIN 40MG TABLET is a safe medicine to treat essential high blood pressure. But like any other medicine they are some do's and don'ts. To list a few main ones, check out for elevated potassium levels in the blood, keep your doctor informed if you have any hormonal, blood disorder or you are taking any diuretics ( water pills). Important reminder once again patients with known kidney and liver disorders to take this only when prescribed by a doctor.
Manufacturer Name : Psychotropics India Limited
Manufacturer/Marketer/Importer Address : Plot No -17, Sector – 20A, Faridabad, Haryana – 121001, India
Country of Origin : India