TELSAT 20MG TAB
TELSAT 20MG TABLET
by Sain Medicaments Pvt Ltd
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of TELSAT 20MG TABLET
Unknown when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- UnSafe and do not drive while using
- UnSafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- UnSafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
TELMISARTAN 20 MG
Uses of TELSAT 20MG TABLET
TELSAT 20MG TABLET is used to treat essential high blood pressure. Essential blood pressure means the elevated blood pressure which is not due to any other extrinsic reasons. Additionally, it also prevents many cardiovascular events such as strokes.
Special Instructions for TELSAT 20MG TABLET
• Take TELSAT 20MG TABLET daily at the same time of the day irrespective of meals for best results.
• Depending upon your age, weight and condition your doctor will decide the dosage do not self- medicate yourself. Elderly people should take it in a lower dose as prescribed by the doctor.
• A low fat and salt diet along with exercising is highly recommended to enhance and compliment treatment with TELSAT 20MG TABLET.
• Consumption of alcohol along with TELSAT 20MG TABLET is not recommended.
• Do not give it to children, until and unless prescribed by a specialist.
• Do not take TELSAT 20MG TABLET if you are planning to conceive or pregnant. Breast feeding mothers are also advised not to take it without consulting a doctor.
• keep your doctor informed if you have or had any previous history of heart, kidney or liver diseases.
• Speak with your doctor instantly if you have sudden dip in blood pressure, severe allergic rashes and swelling in the ankle, face, lips or mouth or extreme tiredness with muscle weakness while taking TELSAT 20MG TABLET. Your doctor may discontinue or change the medicine.
• Do not stop TELSAT 20MG TABLET suddenly without consulting your doctor. It may pose a risk of high blood pressure and related cardiac problems.
• Regularly monitor blood pressure levels to prevent low blood pressure.
Antibiotics TELSAT 20MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants TELSAT 20MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers TELSAT 20MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs Avoid TELSAT 20MG TABLET if you are allergic to chemo drugs. Consult your doctor for alternative options
Anticonvulsants TELSAT 20MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of TELSAT 20MG TABLET on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney TELSAT 20MG TABLET is safe for patients with kidney disease.
unsafe for pregnancy TELSAT 20MG TABLET is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for heart TELSAT 20MG TABLET is risky for patients with cardiac issues. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for liver TELSAT 20MG TABLET is safe for patients with liver issues.
unsafe for lactation TELSAT 20MG TABLET is risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for children TELSAT 20MG TABLET is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for seniors TELSAT 20MG TABLET is safe for elderly patients.
Smoking Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of TELSAT 20MG TABLET with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of TELSAT 20MG TABLET on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of TELSAT 20MG TABLET on vision. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of TELSAT 20MG TABLET is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving Do not drive while using TELSAT 20MG TABLET.
Exercise exer safe TELSAT 20MG TABLET
Operating Heavy Machinery Do not operate heavy machinery while using TELSAT 20MG TABLET.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does TELSAT 20MG TABLET help?
A) TELSAT 20MG TABLET is a Angiotensin II receptor it helps to relax the narrowed blood vessels in the body which cause high blood pressure. TELSAT 20MG TABLET blocks the function of angiotensin's in the body which eventually helps you lower your blood pressure. Also it prevents other cardiac related events such as strokes.
Q) Can TELSAT 20MG TABLET be taken with other blood pressure lowering medicines?
A) It is advisable to check with your doctor before taking TELSAT 20MG TABLET along with other blood pressure lowering medicines because it may lead to unnecessary lowering of blood pressure which can lead to dizziness, fainting and other harmful conditions.
Q) Can TELSAT 20MG TABLET cause hypoglycemia?
A) No, TELSAT 20MG TABLET does not particularly cause hypoglycemia (sudden lowering of blood glucose levels). But It may cause lowering of blood pressure levels which can mimic signs of dizziness, blurry vision and sleepiness which are also common in patients with hypoglycemia. In that case take a salty drink and do not force yourself to get up instantly.
Get up slowly when you feel better.
Q) Can taking TELSAT 20MG TABLET for a long time cause hair loss?
A) No, there has been no reported cases of hair loss associated with taking TELSAT 20MG TABLET for a long time. However, if the hair loss is very evident and other remedies are not helping you out such as hair loss oils and supplements then report to your doctor without any further delay. It could be also due other underlying medical condition, it is best to check with a doctor.
Q) Is it safe to take painkillers like ibuprofen with TELSAT 20MG TABLET?
A) Painkillers like ibuprofen and other NSAID's(class of painkillers) can affect the medicine efficacy of TELSAT 20MG TABLET. Hence taking them together may hamper with poor control of blood pressure. You are advised to always keep your doctor informed keep a gap between the two medicines and follow instructions.
Q) What I have to be careful about while taking TELSAT 20MG TABLET?
A) TELSAT 20MG TABLET is a safe medicine to treat essential high blood pressure. But like any other medicine they are some do's and don'ts. To list a few main ones, check out for elevated potassium levels in the blood, keep your doctor informed if you have any hormonal, blood disorder or you are taking any diuretics ( water pills). Important reminder once again patients with known kidney and liver disorders to take this only when prescribed by a doctor.
Manufacturer Name : Sain Medicaments Pvt Ltd
Manufacturer/Marketer/Importer Address : 208 - S.F.,DEV ARC MALL COMMERCIAL SHOPPING CENTER, NR. ISCON CHAR RASTA, S.G.HIGHWAY, AHMEDABAD - 380015
Country of Origin : India