TAMBAC 50MG SUSP 30ML
TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION
by Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION
Unknown when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- UnSafe and do not drive while using
- Safe for pregnant women
- Safe for lactating women
- Supervision Required and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
CEFPODOXIME 50 MG
Uses of TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION
TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION belongs to a class of antibiotics called cephalosporins. TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION is used to treat several bacterial infections like tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media and pneumonia.
Special Instructions for TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION
1. TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION can be taken with or without food. Take TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION when prescribed by your doctor. Do not use TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION without prescription even if you want to treat for similar illness.
2. Avoid heavy meals while taking TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION as it will affect the way the medicine works and you may also experience stomach upset with TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION. You are also advised to avoid dairy and milk products and take light, non-spicy meals.
3. Avoid taking TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION if you are allergic to or ever had severe allergic reaction to penicillin, monobactams and carbapenems.
4. Inform your doctor if you have any intolerance to sugars like lactose and sucrose.
5. Avoid taking TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION with other medications like antacids and anti-ulcer treatments (such as ranitidine and cimetidine). Maintain a gap 2-3 hours between TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION and the above medications.
6. Complete the full course of antibiotic, do not leave it in the mid-way despite symptomatic relief. It may take 7-12 days for the infection to disappear completely.
7. Keep your doctor informed if you are taking any other medication along with TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION.
8. Do not hesitate to contact your doctor if you are experiencing sudden onset of rashes or swelling in the face, lips, mouth, throat or entire body.
Antibiotics TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION is risky for patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION on patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION on patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
supervision required for kidney Dose should be supervised. Follow your physican's advice.
safe for pregnancy TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advi
safe for liver TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION is safe for patients with liver issues.
safe for lactation TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION is safe for lactating women.
safe for children TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION is safe for children.
unknown for seniors Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION on elderly patients. Follow your physician's advi
Smoking Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION on vision. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving Do not drive while using TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION.
Exercise No information is available on the effect of TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION on patients who are allergic to antibiotics. If you have a history of any such issues or observe any side-effects, please consult a doctor before using TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION
Operating Heavy Machinery Do not operate heavy machinery while using TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION help?
A) TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION helps by stopping the growth of bacteria by inhibiting the formation of bacterial cell wall. Hence leading to the death of the harmful bacteria eventually and curtailing the infection.
Q) Does TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION cause allergic reactions?
A) Yes, allergic reactions may occur as a side effect of TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION. However, these side effects are rarely reported.
Q) Can I stop taking TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION on my own?
A) No, TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION should not be stopped midway as it can lead to recurring of the infection. In case you feel any discomfort, discuss with your doctor and check if you can discontinue.
Q. Is TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION used to treat flu?
A. No, antibiotics such as TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION will not work for flu, or other viral infections. Using antibiotics when they are not needed may increase your risk of getting infection later that resists antibiotic treatment.
Q. Does TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION alter blood or urine test results?
A. Yes, TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION is known to alter blood tests and urine test results such as Fehling’s test, cross-matching blood test and the comb’s test. Please, inform your doctor if you are undergoing any of the test while you are on TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION medication.
Q. How to store TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION?
A. Do not store TAMBAC 50MG SUSPENSION above 25°C and store away from heat and sunlight. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the sight and reach of the children.
Manufacturer Name : Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited
Manufacturer/Marketer/Importer Address : Sarkhej-Dholka Road, Bhat, Ahmedabad-382 210, INDIA.
Country of Origin : India