Tadalafil Tablet: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Composition & More - Zoylo
INFORMATION ABOUT TADALAFIL
TADALAFIL belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction in adult men and pulmonary arterial hypertension symptoms in adults.
• Back pain
• Muscle aches
• Facial flushing
• Stuffy nose
• Stuffy nose
It is not necessary for all people to experience the above side-effects.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR TADALAFIL
• Take TADALAFIL with or without food daily at same time for best results.
• Take TADALAFIL preferably 30 minutes before sexual activity for erectile dysfunction.
• TADALAFIL helps to get erection in response to sexual stimulation only.
• TADALAFIL is not recommended to children under 18 years of age.
• It is recommended to avoid sexual activity in heart patients as it may place extra strain on your heart.
• You are advised to avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice because it may affect TADALAFIL effectiveness.
• If you experience any allergic reaction after taking TADALAFIL, please consult your doctor immediately.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How does TADALAFIL work? A. TADALAFIL works by increasing the blood flow in the penis which helps in maintaining an erection. In pulmonary arterial hypertension patients, it helps in relaxing the lungs by increasing the blood flow around the lungs. With increased blood flow and muscle relaxation it lessens pulmonary arterial hypertension symptoms and improve quality of life.
Q. Can I take nitrates with TADALAFIL? A. No, it is not advised to take nitrates with TADALAFIL as it may cause a drastic drop in blood pressure and may lead to dizziness, fainting, heart attack or stroke.
Q. Can I drink alcohol while taking TADALAFIL? A. No, you are not advised to drink alcohol while taking TADALAFIL because it may your ability to get an erection and also may lower your blood pressure temporarily.
Q. Does the erection stay even after intercourse? A. Yes, there may be a possibility that the erection may remain after sexual intercourse. However, if the erection still remains beyond 4 hours then seek medical advice.
Q. Does TADALAFIL cause vision problems? A. Yes, TADALAFIL may cause vision problems. TADALAFIL inhibits PDE-6 (enzyme) along with PDE-5 (enzyme) and blocks blood flow to optic nerve. This may lead to blurred vision, impaired colour vision, or a bluish haze. Your vision will be automatically corrected after you stop taking TADALAFIL. If you experience sudden decrease in vision or complete vision loss, then stop taking TADALAFIL and consult your doctor immediately.