SILDENAFIL CITRATE: Uses, Dosage, Side effects, Composition & more - Zoylo
INFORMATION ABOUT SILDENAFIL CITRATE
SILDENAFIL CITRATE uses
SILDENAFIL CITRATE belongs to the group called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. SILDENAFIL CITRATE is used to treat impotency in men also known as Erectile dysfunction.
• Sudden body heat and flushing
• Low blood pressure
• Nausea and dizziness
It is not necessary for all people to experience the above side-effects.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SILDENAFIL CITRATE
• Take SILDENAFIL CITRATE only when prescribed for erectile dysfunction (impotence) or inability to perform sexual activity.
• You are recommended not to eat a heavy meal along with SILDENAFIL CITRATE as it decreases medicine efficiency.
• Take SILDENAFIL CITRATE preferably 60-90 mins before intercourse.
• Incase you feel sudden blurry vision or dizziness after taking SILDENAFIL CITRATE, lie down and do not force yourself to get up instantly. You may experience sudden low blood pressure along with SILDENAFIL CITRATE. Seek medical help if you do not get back normal vision and blood pressure within an hour.
• Alcohol and SILDENAFIL CITRATE has known potential interactions hence you are highly recommended to avoid taking alcohol with SILDENAFIL CITRATE.
• Incase you feel any other discomfort while taking SILDENAFIL CITRATE. Discuss with your doctor.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How does SILDENAFIL CITRATE help in having sexual intercourse? A. SILDENAFIL CITRATE helps males with erectile dysfunction to have an erection at the time of sexual intercourse. It works by increasing the blood flow in the penis which helps in maintaining an erection.
Q. What should I be careful about while taking SILDENAFIL CITRATE? A. While taking SILDENAFIL CITRATE one should not take nitrates and other medicines without checking with the doctor first. Incase you feel any other discomfort such as dizziness, chest pain, nausea, vomiting or extreme low blood pressure report to your doctor and seek medical help if required.
Q. Can I take more of SILDENAFIL CITRATE for better erection? A. No, SILDENAFIL CITRATE is a prescribed drug please do not take it inappropriately. Taking more of SILDENAFIL CITRATE can make your blood pressure stoop dangerously low along with other very unpleasant side effects.
Q. Does the erection stay even after intercourse ? A. Yes, there may be a possibility that the erection may remain after sexual intercourse. However if the erection still remains beyond 4 hours. Seek medical advice, speak with your doctor.
Q. Can women take SILDENAFIL CITRATE? A.Trials on women taking SILDENAFIL CITRATE is under process. But yet it has not been ascertained if SILDENAFIL CITRATE has any role to play in sexual act in women.