by Srk Life Sciences
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of RCPAN INJECTION
Unknown when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Safe for pregnant women
- UnSafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG
Uses of RCPAN INJECTION
RCPAN INJECTION belongs to a group of medicines called proton pump inhibitors. RCPAN INJECTION helps in treating reflux oesophagitis, stomach and duodenal ulcers. RCPAN INJECTION also helps in treating Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and other conditions producing too much acid in your stomach.
Special Instructions for RCPAN INJECTION
• RCPAN INJECTION is given by healthcare professionals. RCPAN INJECTION is prescribed when your doctor thinks injections are more suitable for you than tablets.
• Your doctor or nurse will administer RCPAN INJECTION into a vein over a period of 2-15 minutes.
• RCPAN INJECTION is not recommended for children unless prescribed by a child specialist.
• Inform your doctor if you ever had problems with your liver in the past, if you are taking a medicine containing atazanavir, if you have ever had a skin reaction after treatment with a medicine like RCPAN INJECTION, if you are due to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A).
• If you do not get relief from your symptoms within 10-15 days of taking RCPAN INJECTION discuss with your doctor, there may be some other underlying medical condition which needs to be investigated.
• People taking RCPAN INJECTION for a long time are advised to keep a check on their calcium levels. Taking RCPAN INJECTION for a long time leads to depletion of calcium and magnesium resulting in brittle and weak bones.
• Check with your doctor once and take additional vitamin and mineral supplements along with RCPAN INJECTION treatment such as calcium, vitamin D and other essential minerals.
Antibiotics RCPAN INJECTION is safe for patients allergic to antibiotics.
Anticoagulants RCPAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers RCPAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs RCPAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants RCPAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs RCPAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney RCPAN INJECTION is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy RCPAN INJECTION is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of RCPAN INJECTION on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for liver RCPAN INJECTION is safe for patients with liver issues.
unsafe for lactation RCPAN INJECTION is risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for children RCPAN INJECTION is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
supervision required for seniors Dose should be supervised for elderly patients. Follow your physican's advice.
Smoking RCPAN INJECTION is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of RCPAN INJECTION on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision RCPAN INJECTION does not affect vision.
Overdose Overdose of RCPAN INJECTION is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving RCPAN INJECTION does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe RCPAN INJECTION
Operating Heavy Machinery RCPAN INJECTION does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does RCPAN INJECTION work?
A) RCPAN INJECTION works by lowering the production of acid in the stomach. This helps in treating excess acid production diseases related to the stomach and intestines.
Q) Does RCPAN INJECTION helps in the treatment of heartburn symptoms?
A) Yes, when prescribed by the doctor RCPAN INJECTION helps to get relief from heartburn symptoms, but RCPAN INJECTION does not provide immediate relief from heartburn. RCPAN INJECTION is a part of the treatment for treating heartburn.
Q) Can RCPAN INJECTION be used for long-term treatment?
A) No, you are advised to take RCPAN INJECTION as long as your doctor has prescribed. Taking RCPAN INJECTION for long period of time may make you prone to developing very serious side effects such as vitamin B12 deficiency.
Q) Is RCPAN INJECTION an antibiotic?
A) No, RCPAN INJECTION is a proton pump inhibitor used to treat stomach ulcers. Sometimes your doctor may prescribe RCPAN INJECTION combination with certain antibiotics to treat stomach ulcers caused by the bacteria known as H. Pylori.
Q) Does taking RCPAN INJECTION causes Hypomagnesemia?
A) Yes, RCPAN INJECTION may cause low levels of magnesium in the body if taken for at least three months and mostly if taken for a year. The patients with hypomagnesemia are usually treated with magnesium replacement medications to counter low magnesium levels in the body.
Q) Does RCPAN INJECTION cause osteoporosis?
A) Yes, it has been reported that taking RCPAN INJECTION for at least 7 years may lead to increased risks of osteoporosis and osteoporosis-related fractures. Your doctor may prescribe you additional calcium supplements to resolve the deficiency.
Q) Can RCPAN INJECTION cause noncancerous polyps in the stomach?
A) Yes, you are advised to take RCPAN INJECTION as prescribed by your doctor since long-term use of RCPAN INJECTION may cause growth of noncancerous polyps in the stomach. You may also need to undergo endoscopic procedures as instructed by your doctor for visualization of GI tract.
Q) Which medication I should not take along with RCPAN INJECTION?
A) Some medicines may reduce the effect or interact with RCPAN INJECTION or may also cause serious side-effects when given at same time such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, posaconazole or erlotinib, Warfarin, phenprocoumon, Atazanavir, Methotrexate. So, always inform and check with your doctor before taking RCPAN INJECTION with other medications.
Q) How to store RCPAN INJECTION?
A) Do not store RCPAN INJECTION above 25°C and store away from heat and sunlight. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.
Manufacturer Name : Srk Life Sciences
Manufacturer/Marketer/Importer Address : 3rd Floor, Medicare Center, Karangalpady, Mangalore- 575003
Country of Origin : India