PRU DROPS 15ML
by Yash Pharma Lab Ltd
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of Pru Drops
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
HYDROXYZINE 6 MG
Uses of Pru Drops
Pru Drops belongs to the class of antihistamines. Pru Drops is used to treat allergic reactions such as itching due to urticaria (skin rash) and dermatitis. It is also used in the treatment of anxiety and used as pre-anesthetic agent.
Special Instructions for Pru Drops
• Take Pru Drops irrespective of the meals daily at the same time for best results.
• Shake the bottle well before use.
• Pru Drops is for paediatric use only.
• If your child is allergic to Pru Drops or any other drugs, foods, or substances, tell the doctor about the allergy and what signs your child had.
• Inform your doctor if your child ever had a long QT on ECG.
• Always keep your doctor informed about the ongoing medications or the ones which your child is taking or taken in the past, including over-the-counter medicines and herbal medicines.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How does Pru Drops work?
A. Pru Drops is an antihistamine. Pru Drops works by reducing the activity of natural chemical substance called histamine in the body. Histamine is responsible for causing allergic symptoms such as rashes or itching on the skin. Therefore, by reducing the activity of histamine, allergic reactions are treated.
Q. Is it safe to give Pru Drops if the child is allergic to cetirizine?
A. No, you are not recommended to give Pru Drops to your child if they are allergic to cetirizine, aminophylline or ethylenediamine as it may cause irregular heart rate, fits, drowsiness, stomach pain, diarrhoea or headache.
Q. What happens if Pru Drops is given take more than the prescribed dose?
A. If Pru Drops is given more than prescribed, it may lead to adverse effects such as shaking, fits, low blood pressure, drowsiness, fever, confusion, nausea or hallucinations. If you notice any of these symptoms, please consult a doctor immediately.