PANDERM NM CREAM
PANDERM NM CREAM
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of PANDERM NM CREAM
Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
Unsafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
Safe for lactating women
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
CLOBETASOL 0.05 PER (%) + NEOMYCIN 0.50 PER (%) + MICONAZOLE 2.00 PER (%)
Uses of PANDERM NM CREAM
PANDERM NM CREAM is a combination of three drugs: clobetasol(steroid), neomycin(antibiotic) and miconazole (antifungal agent). PANDERM NM CREAM is used in the treatment of skin infections.
Special Instructions for PANDERM NM CREAM
• You are advised to apply PANDERM NM CREAM by wearing disposable plastic gloves to your hands or if you are applying with your bare hands make sure you wash your hands after applying PANDERM NM CREAM.
• Avoid contact PANDERM NM CREAM with sensitive areas of body including eyes, mouth, nose, if accidentally contact occurs with PANDERM NM CREAM you must immediately wash the contacted area with warm water.
• Avoid using PANDERM NM CREAM on broken or damaged skin.
• Avoid using PANDERM NM CREAM if your skin becomes irritated or sensitive after applying.
• You are advised not to apply PANDERM NM CREAM to other areas of your body other than what your doctor prescribed you for.
• You are advised not to apply more or less of PANDERM NM CREAM. Always apply PANDERM NM CREAM as prescribed by your doctor.
• You are advised to inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicated soaps and skin products, since these contain alcohol that may make the side effects of PANDERM NM CREAM worse. Your doctor may change the course, or he may find alternative way to treat your condition.
• Do not hesitate to speak with your doctor if your condition does not improve.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
unsafe for pregnancy PANDERM NM CREAM is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation PANDERM NM CREAM is safe for lactating women.
unknown for children Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of PANDERM NM CREAM on children. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for seniors PANDERM NM CREAM is safe for elderly patients.
Overdose Overdose of PANDERM NM CREAM is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving PANDERM NM CREAM does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe PANDERM NM CREAM
Operating Heavy Machinery PANDERM NM CREAM does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How does PANDERM NM CREAM work?
A. PANDERM NM CREAM is a combination of three drugs: clobetasol(steroid), neomycin(antibiotic) and miconazole (antifungal agent). Clobetasol is a steroid which works by blocking the chemical messenger prostaglandin that makes the affected area red, itchy or swollen. Neomycin works by killing the bacteria by preventing the synthesis of proteins that are essential for bacteria to carry out the vital functions. Miconazole works by stopping the growth of fungi and prevent them from forming their own protecting cover.
Q. Can I stop taking PANDERM NM CREAM on my own?
A. No, it is not recommended to stop taking PANDERM NM CREAM on your own even though you are feeling well. Continue taking PANDERM NM CREAM for as long as your doctor have prescribed this medication as this may help you to recover completely.
Q. Does PANDERM NM CREAM treat swelling of the skin?
A. No, PANDERM NM CREAM is not known to reduce swelling but it can be used for initial pain relief. PANDERM NM CREAM is effective in relieving pain and improving functional capacity related to acute injuries of soft tissues. Please consult your doctor before using PANDERM NM CREAM on your skin.
Q. Can I use PANDERM NM CREAM after expiry?
A. No, do not use PANDERM NM CREAM after the expiry date. PANDERM NM CREAM should be disposed of 3 months after first opening. Do not use the PANDERM NM CREAM cream or ointment if any visible signs of deterioration, such as noticeable changes in color are observed.
Q. Is PANDERM NM CREAM safe?
A) Yes, PANDERM NM CREAM is safe when taken in prescribed dose and for prescribed period by your doctor. However, some people may experience some common side effects like skin rash, irritation, itching of the skin, stinging sensation. If you experience any persistent problem while taking this medication, please consult your doctor immediately.
Q. How to store PANDERM NM CREAM?
A. Do not store above 30 °C and store away from moisture and heat. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Keep PANDERM NM CREAM in the container or pack it came in and close it tightly to avoid contamination. Please dispose the unused medicine.
|SKU Display Name||PANDERM NM CREAM|
|Composition||CLOBETASOL 0.05 PER (%) + NEOMYCIN 0.50 PER (%) + MICONAZOLE 2.00 PER (%)|
|Display Pack Size||Tube Of 15Gm Cream|
|Storage Type||-- Please Select --|
|Zoylo SKU Group||Medicine|