PAN 40MG TAB 15
PAN 40MG TABLET
by Alkem Laboratories Limited
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of PAN 40MG TABLET
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Safe for pregnant women
- Unsafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG
Uses of PAN 40MG TABLET
PAN 40MG TABLET belongs to a group of medicines called proton pump inhibitors. PAN 40MG TABLET helps in treating reflux oesophagitis, stomach and duodenal ulcers. PAN 40MG TABLET also helps in treating Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and other conditions producing too much acid in your stomach.
Special Instructions for PAN 40MG TABLET
• PAN 40MG TABLET is given by healthcare professionals. PAN 40MG TABLET is prescribed when your doctor thinks injections are more suitable for you than tablets.
• Your doctor or nurse will administer PAN 40MG TABLET into a vein over a period of 2-15 minutes.
• PAN 40MG TABLET is not recommended for children unless prescribed by a child specialist.
• Inform your doctor if you ever had problems with your liver in the past, if you are taking a medicine containing atazanavir, if you have ever had a skin reaction after treatment with a medicine like PAN 40MG TABLET, if you are due to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A).
• If you do not get relief from your symptoms within 10-15 days of taking PAN 40MG TABLET discuss with your doctor, there may be some other underlying medical condition which needs to be investigated.
• People taking PAN 40MG TABLET for a long time are advised to keep a check on their calcium levels. Taking PAN 40MG TABLET for a long time leads to depletion of calcium and magnesium resulting in brittle and weak bones.
• Check with your doctor once and take additional vitamin and mineral supplements along with PAN 40MG TABLET treatment such as calcium, vitamin D and other essential minerals.
Antibiotics PAN 40MG TABLET is safe for patients allergic to antibiotics.
Anticoagulants PAN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers PAN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs PAN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants PAN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs PAN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney PAN 40MG TABLET is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy PAN 40MG TABLET is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of PAN 40MG TABLET on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for liver PAN 40MG TABLET is safe for patients with liver issues.
unsafe for lactation PAN 40MG TABLET is risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for children PAN 40MG TABLET is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
supervision required for seniors Dose should be supervised for elderly patients. Follow your physican's advice.
Smoking PAN 40MG TABLET is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of PAN 40MG TABLET on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision PAN 40MG TABLET does not affect vision.
Overdose Overdose of PAN 40MG TABLET is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving PAN 40MG TABLET does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe PAN 40MG TAB 15
Operating Heavy Machinery PAN 40MG TABLET does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does PAN 40MG TABLET work?
A) PAN 40MG TABLET works by lowering the production of acid in the stomach. This helps in treating excess acid production diseases related to the stomach and intestines.
Q) Does PAN 40MG TABLET helps in the treatment of heartburn symptoms?
A) Yes, when prescribed by the doctor PAN 40MG TABLET helps to get relief from heartburn symptoms, but PAN 40MG TABLET does not provide immediate relief from heartburn. PAN 40MG TABLET is a part of the treatment for treating heartburn.
Q) Can PAN 40MG TABLET be used for long-term treatment?
A) No, you are advised to take PAN 40MG TABLET as long as your doctor has prescribed. Taking PAN 40MG TABLET for long period of time may make you prone to developing very serious side effects such as vitamin B12 deficiency.
Q) Is PAN 40MG TABLET an antibiotic?
A) No, PAN 40MG TABLET is a proton pump inhibitor used to treat stomach ulcers. Sometimes your doctor may prescribe PAN 40MG TABLET combination with certain antibiotics to treat stomach ulcers caused by the bacteria known as H. Pylori.
Q) Does taking PAN 40MG TABLET causes Hypomagnesemia?
A) Yes, PAN 40MG TABLET may cause low levels of magnesium in the body if taken for at least three months and mostly if taken for a year. The patients with hypomagnesemia are usually treated with magnesium replacement medications to counter low magnesium levels in the body.
Q) Does PAN 40MG TABLET cause osteoporosis?
A) Yes, it has been reported that taking PAN 40MG TABLET for at least 7 years may lead to increased risks of osteoporosis and osteoporosis-related fractures. Your doctor may prescribe you additional calcium supplements to resolve the deficiency.
Q) Can PAN 40MG TABLET cause noncancerous polyps in the stomach?
A) Yes, you are advised to take PAN 40MG TABLET as prescribed by your doctor since long-term use of PAN 40MG TABLET may cause growth of noncancerous polyps in the stomach. You may also need to undergo endoscopic procedures as instructed by your doctor for visualization of GI tract.
Q) Which medication I should not take along with PAN 40MG TABLET?
A) Some medicines may reduce the effect or interact with PAN 40MG TABLET or may also cause serious side-effects when given at same time such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, posaconazole or erlotinib, Warfarin, phenprocoumon, Atazanavir, Methotrexate. So, always inform and check with your doctor before taking PAN 40MG TABLET with other medications.
Q) How to store PAN 40MG TABLET?
A) Do not store PAN 40MG TABLET above 25°C and store away from heat and sunlight. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.