SURGICAL GLOVES 7
INFORMATION ABOUT SURGICAL GLOVES
Uses : Surgical gloves are intended to protect the wearer from microorganisms.
How to use:
• Dry your hands before donning the gloves.
• Avoid applying excessive force to pull the gloves when donning.
• Change the gloves frequently to avoid tearing issue.
• Discard the gloves with an appropriate waste disposal container after use.
• Surgical gloves are for single use only.
• Seek medical help, if you experience any allergic reaction to this product.
• If you are wearing this product for more than 30 minutes, use well-fitting cotton gloves beneath this product to reduce irritation caused by sweating.
• Wash your hands thoroughly after glove removal.
• Follow a consistent hand care regimen
• Store below 40ºC/ 104 ºF.
• Store in dark, cool and dry place.
• Avoid direct sunlight and fluorescent lighting on gloves.
Expiration Date: Refer to the label before use.