PULSE OXIMETER JZK-301 1'S
INFORMATION ABOUT PULSE OXIMETER JZK-301
USE: A pulse oximeter is a device used to measure SpO2 and pulse rate. It is a non-invasive and painless test. The pulse oximeter is a clip-like device which most commonly clipped on a finger. It is used to monitor the oxygen levels of individuals with chronic heart or lung disease that affects oxygen saturation.
SPECIAL FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Wide range SpO2 value display
- Wide range Pulse rate display
- Simple operation procedure
- Light weight, convenient to carry
- Low power consumption
- Low battery indication
- Automatic shut off after 8 seconds.
- Accommodates wide range of finger sizes.
- Large digital OLED display.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Insert 2-AAA alkaline batteries and turn on the device.
- Clip on the device to a finger and wait for few seconds.
- Do not use the device if you have nail-polish on your finger as it might affect the readings. Remove the nail-polish before using.
- SpO2 and pulse rate will be displayed on the digital OLED display.
- After using, remove it from the finger and turn off the device.
- If the device is being used by multiple patients, be sure to disinfect it after each use to avoid contamination.