NULIFE LATEX MEDICAL EXAMINATION POWDERED GLOVES M 1'S
INFORMATION ABOUT NULIFE LATEX MEDICAL EXAMINATION POWDERED GLOVES M
Nulife latex medical examination powdered gloves M are used to prevent cross-contamination between medical staff and patients during medical examinations and procedures.
Nulife latex medical examination powdered gloves M are non-sterile, disposable gloves with comfort and wrinkle-free fitting making it safest hand wear for surgeons. They are made with extremely soft rubber which reduces finger tiredness and increases effectiveness.
Special features and specifications:
• They are made of natural rubber latex with a shelf life of 3 years from the date of manufacture.
• It fits either hand, has straight fingers, thumb and fingers are in one place.
• It has reinforced cuff area and prevents tearing.
• Nulife latex medical examination powdered gloves M are for multiple use and durable.
Directions for use:
• Read the user manual carefully before using and use as per the standard procedure.
• Clean your hands immediately after removing these gloves.
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.