N 95 MASK WHITE 1'S
INFORMATION ABOUT N 95 MASK WHITE
N 95 MASK WHITE helps in filtering nano and micro dust particles and pollutants. It helps in providing protection from dust, bacteria and virus. N 95 MASK WHITE has elastic bands and aluminium nose clip which helps in providing adjustment and fitting as per one’s comfort. N 95 MASK WHITE is foldable, easy to store and carry. It is made from non-woven comfortable fabric. N 95 MASK WHITE filters out 95% of the airborne particles and ensures protection.
With the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, it has become essential for each one of us to wear a mask in-order to stay protected and also to avoid transmission of the virus to other people. By wearing a mask, you not only protect yourself but also protect others by preventing the transmission of the disease through the respiratory droplets. Wearing a mask can also help you from keeping your hands away from mouth and nose, thereby helps in reducing your own risk. Be responsible, wear a mask.
HOW TO USE
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water before wearing and after removing the mask.
- Hold the elastic band/ear loops with your hands and pull them over your ears.
- Make sure that the mask covers your nose, mouth and chin properly. Adjust accordingly.
- Adjust the nose clip as per your nose shape to ensure perfect fit and to avoid any leakage.
- The inner layer of the mask should be pushed in to make a concave shape.
- How to remove: Remove the mask carefully by holding the ear loops without touching the outside layer of the mask that has been exposed to dirt/dust. Wash the mask immediately to avoid spreading of particles. If it is a single-use mask then discard it immediately in a closed bin with proper precautions.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water before wearing and after removing the mask. Do not touch the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water immediately.
- The mask should not be shared with other people. It is meant for individual use only.
- Make sure your mask fits perfectly without any gaps.
- Do not push your mask down to your chin to eat or drink. Remove it completely, wash your hands properly, eat/drink and then put on the mask again.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is worn-out and do not re-use single-use masks.
- If it is a reusable mask, wash the mask after each use with regular detergent and warm/hot water, dry it thoroughly.