FINGERTIP PULSE OXIMETER IP22 1'S
INFORMATION ABOUT FINGERTIP PULSE OXIMETER IP22
USE: Fingertip pulse oximeter IP22 is a device used to measure SpO2 and pulse rate. The pulse oximeter is a clip-like device which most commonly clipped on a finger. It is used to monitor the oxygen levels of individuals with chronic heart or lung disease that affects oxygen saturation.
INTRODUCTION: Fingertip pulse oximeter IP22 is a non-invasive and a painless method which helps to measure the amount of oxygen saturation in blood and the heart rate. It is a small clip like device which when placed on the finger reads the oxygen saturation and pulse rate. It works by measuring the changes of light absorption in oxygenated and deoxygenated blood. It is used to monitor the oxygen levels and heart rate in people with health conditions such as COVID-19, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), asthma, pneumonia, heart problems, etc.
SPECIAL FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Wide range SpO2 value display
- Wide range pulse rate display
- Simple operation procedure
- Light weight, convenient to carry
- Low power consumption
- Low battery indication
- Automatic shut off
- Clear TFT colour display.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Insert 2AAA alkaline batteries and turn on the device.
- Clip on the device to a finger and wait for few seconds.
- Do not use the device if you have nail-polish on your finger as it might affect the readings.
- Remove the nail-polish before using.
- SpO2 and pulse rate will be displayed on the TFT display.
- After using, remove it from the finger and turn off the device.
- If the device is being used by multiple patients, be sure to disinfect it after each use to avoid contamination.