Dr. Vaidya's Rumox 50GM (Pack of 2)
INFORMATION ABOUT Dr. Vaidya's Rumox
Dr.Vaidya's Rumox Pain Balm is a combination of 6 ingredients offers a warm and soothing effect at the site of pain. The components of this herbal pain balm work together to offer both analgesic as well as anti-inflammatory effect. This relieves from various musculoskeletal pains.
Directions For Use:
- Recommend for ages 3 and above only.
- Rub this balm gently on the affected area once or twice daily, or when necessary. For external use only.
- Apply the balm on the throat and around the nose before taking steam for a warm and soothing effect in case of persistent cough and cold.
- Kindly do a patch test before using balm in case of sensitive skin.
Key Ingredients and benefits:
Rumox is a blend of the following herbs –
- Menthol: Menthol gives calming and soothing effect when applied on the pain affected areas.
- Camphor: Camphor aids in the absorption of the balm into the skin.
- Thymol: Thymol has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antispasmodic actions.
- Turpentine oil: The warmth of turpentine oil helps to reduce congestion.
- Eucalyptus oil: Eucalyptus oil gives a warm and soothing effect when applied on the pain affected areas.
- WinterGreen Oil: Wintergreen oil has analgesic, anodyne, anti-rheumatic, anti-arthritic, antispasmodic, antiseptic, astringent, carminative and stimulating properties.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat and sunlight
- Use under medical supervision
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Read the printed label carefully before use