Dr Vaidya’s - Cold & Cough Pack - New
INFORMATION ABOUT Dr Vaidya’s - Cold & Cough Pack - New
Dr. Vaidya’s Cough and Cold pack consists of Huff N Kuff Lozenges, Huff N Kuff Syrup, along with Herbokold Powder.
This health pack is accompanied by immunity and energy booster, HERBOfit. Herbofit contains various herbs that collectively form the active ingredients of Chyawanprash. Herbs in this tablet help to prevent illnesses and ailments by building up the body’s resistance.
Huff N Kuff Lozenges are formulated to make the most of the healing properties of 8 herbs help to treat cough and throat irritation. Chewing these dry cough tablets can help soothe the throat by providing relief from cough. These lozenges also proven to be effective for cough associated with chest pain, difficulty in breathing, high fever, difficulty in breathing and/or swelling of face and lips. This medicine can also be used to provide relief from the chronic cough which has lasted for over 2 months.
Huff N Kuff Syrup helps to treat cough and throat infection. Made of prominent herbs, formulated to provide relief from persistent cough accompanied by mucus.
HerboKold combines the healing properties of 6 trusted herbs to offers relief from cold and cough. It works by boosting the immune system.
Directions For Use:
- Herbofit: Take one capsule daily after breakfast or with a glass of milk or use as directed by the physician for ages 10 and above.
- Huff N Kuff Lozenges: Take one pill, 3-4 times a day or use as directed by the physician.
- Huff N Kuff Syrup: Two teaspoons 3 times a day for adults, one teaspoon 3 times a day for children and ½ teaspoon 3 times a day for infants or use as directed by the physician.
Note: Huff N Kuff Syrup is not recommended for Diabetic patients.
- Herbokold: Measure (4g) three times a day for age 15 to 70 years; for children below 15 years and adults above 70 years of age, measure (2g) three times a day or use as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat and sunlight
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Use as prescribed by your doctor. Do not overdose
- Read the printed label carefully before use
- Above all the products are best before 36 months from date of manufacture.