Dr. GENE ACCUSURE 1.5V PULSE OXIMETER DEVICE 1'S
INFORMATION ABOUT Dr. GENE ACCUSURE 1.5V PULSE OXIMETER DEVICE
USE: Dr. Gene Accusure 1.5V pulse oximeter device is used to measure the amount of oxygen saturation in the body and the pulse rate/heart rate.
INTRODUCTION: Dr. Gene Accusure 1.5V pulse oximeter device is a non-invasive and painless method which helps to measure the amount of oxygen saturation (SpO2) in the blood and the pulse/heart rate. It is a small clip-like device which when placed on the finger measures the oxygen levels and heart rate. It works by measuring the changes of light absorption in oxygenated and deoxygenated blood. Dr. Gene Accusure 1.5V pulse oximeter device is used to monitor the oxygen levels and heart rate in patients with health conditions like SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19/Corona disease), COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), asthma, pneumonia, heart problems, etc.
SPECIAL FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Wide range of SpO2 display
• Wide range of pulse rate display
• Easy to operate
• Light weight
• Convenient to carry
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
• Clip-on the device to your finger and turn it on
• Wait for few seconds for the readings to display
• Do not use the device if you have nail-polish as it might affect the readings. Remove the nail-polish before using.
• After using, remove the device from your finger and turn it off
• If the device is being used by multiple patients, make sure to disinfect it after each use to avoid contamination.