DR AID DIGITAL THERMOMETER 1'S
INFORMATION ABOUT DR AID DIGITAL THERMOMETER
USE: Dr Aid digital thermometer is used to measure the body temperature. It is suitable for all age groups. Dr Aid digital thermometer provides quick and accurate reading of body temperature. Dr Aid digital thermometer is intended to measure the temperature in regular mode either orally, under the arm or rectally.
SPECIAL FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• Temperature measurement in °C / °F
• Quick and clear display of temperature
• Easy to read
• Beeper alert
• High precision
• Auto switch off
• Low battery indication
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
• Dr Aid digital thermometer is intended to measure the temperature in regular mode either orally, rectally or under the arm.
• Switch on the thermometer and place it under the tongue or under the arm.
• Wait until you hear a beeper sound.
• When the beeper alerts, remove the thermometer and check the temperature on LCD display.
• If the device is being used by multiple patients, be sure to disinfect it after each use to avoid contamination.
• Store in a cool and dry place.
• Keep out of reach of children.