DETTOL ANTI POLLUTION MASK N95 SITI SHIELD (M)
INFORMATION ABOUT DETTOL ANTI POLLUTION MASK N95 SITI SHIELD (M)
Dettol anti-pollution mask n95 siti shield helps in filtering vehicle exhaust particles, PM 2.5 pollution, pollen, bacteria and micro dust particles. It helps in providing protection from dust, bacteria and virus.
With the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, it has become essential for each one of us to wear a mask in-order to stay protected and to avoid transmission of the virus to other people. By wearing a mask, you not only protect yourself but also protect others by preventing the transmission of the disease through the respiratory droplets. Wearing a mask can also help you from keeping your hands away from mouth and nose, thereby helps in reducing your own risk. Be responsible, wear a mask.
- 95 percent 5-layer filtration of pollution particles PM2.5
- Gives 99 percent filtration of bacteria, tested by Nelson Laboratories
- This face mask can help protect your lungs against certain airborne contaminants.
- Smart valve fitted on the inside of the mask that provides seamless outflow of exhaled air giving better comfort.
- Innovated in Singapore; Tested in the US; Designed and Tested to fit Children (7 plus).
How to use:
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water before wearing and after removing the mask.
- Hold the elastic band/ear loops with your hands and pull them over your ears.
- Make sure that the mask covers your nose, mouth and chin properly. Adjust accordingly.
- Adjust the nose clip as per your nose shape to ensure perfect fit and to avoid any leakage.
- The inner layer of the mask should be pushed in to make a concave shape.
How to remove:
Remove the mask carefully by holding the ear loops without touching the outside layer of the mask that has been exposed to dirt/dust. Wash the mask immediately to avoid spreading of particles. If it is a single-use mask, then discard it immediately in a closed bin with proper precautions.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water before wearing and after removing the mask. Do not touch the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water immediately.
- The mask should not be shared with other people. It is meant for individual use only.
- Make sure your mask fits perfectly without any gaps.
- Do not push your mask down to your chin to eat or drink. Remove it completely, wash your hands properly, eat/drink and then put on the mask again.
- This mask does not supply oxygen. Do not use this mask in atmosphere containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- People with a compromised respiratory system such as asthma or emphysema, should consult their doctor and should complete a medical evaluation prior to use of this mask.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is worn-out and do not re-use single-use masks.
- Read the user instructions carefully before use.
- Store the mask in a cool dry place.
- If it is a reusable mask, wash the mask after each use with regular detergent and warm/hot water, dry it thoroughly.
Manufacturer Name : Reckitt Benckiser India
Manufacturer/Marketer/Importer Address : Plot No. 48, Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Country of Origin : India