COFSILS GINGER LEMON LOZENGES 10`S
INFORMATION ABOUT COFSILS GINGER LEMON LOZENGES
INGREDIENTS: Amylmetacresol and Dichlorobenzyl alcohol
USE: Cofsils ginger lemon lozenges are used to treat throat infections, sore throat and cough. Cofsils ginger lemon lozenges is a combination of two drugs: Amylmetacresol and Dichlorobenzyl alcohol. Amylmetacresol is an organic compound which helps in treating mouth and throat infections. Dichlorobenzyl alcohol acts as an antiseptic. It works by killing the bacteria and virus that cause mouth and throat infections. Cofsils ginger lemon lozenges contains natural ingredients like ginger and lemon which help in reducing inflammation in the throat.
• Helps in treating mouth infections.
• Helps in treating throat infections and throat discomfort.
• Provides instant relief from sore throat and cough.
• It contains natural ginger and lemon which help in providing soothing effect to the throat.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
• Place cofsils ginger lemon lozenges in your mouth between cheek, gum and allow it to dissolve slowly.
• Do not chew, crush or swallow as whole.
• Take one Cofsils ginger lemon lozenges for every three hours or take it as directed by your physician/pharmacist.
• Store in a cool and dry place.
• Keep out of sight of children.
Manufacturer Name : Cipla Limited
Manufacturer/Marketer/Importer Address : Cipla House, Peninsula Business Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013
Country of Origin : India