BD GLIDE 40 U 6MM 31G INSULIN SYRINGES
INFORMATION ABOUT BD GLIDE 40 U 6MM 31G INSULIN SYRINGES
BD glide insulin syringes are scaled to deliver smaller doses of medication. One should inject insulin into the fat layer just below the skin for consistent absorption. If you inject insulin into a muscle, the insulin can work too quickly, which may lead to low blood sugar. Using shorter needles will reduce the risk of injecting into the muscle. 4, 5 and 6mm needles are suitable for adults including obese ones.
- BD's smallest, thinnest pen needle: Eases into the skin with less force.
- Confidence in delivering the accurate dose of insulin.
- Engineered with optimal point geometry for maximum comfort and reliability.
- Coated with electro-polished surgical grade steel with Micro-bonded™ lubrication for a more comfortable injection.
- Non-toxic, non-pyrogenic.
- Permanently attached Needle for minimal dead space
- Length is 6mm
- Gauge is 31G
- Sharp stainless-steel needle
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Before using, check the integrity of the sealing of the pack
- Do not attempt to re-sterilize and reuse
- Keep in a moisture-free place
- Keep away from heat or fire
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
Manufacturer Name : Becton Dickinson India Pvt Ltd
Manufacturer/Marketer/Importer Address : Plot- 1 Investate Bawal , Haryana - 123 501
Country of Origin : India