ACCU CHEK ACTIVE TEST STRIPS 50'S
INFORMATION ABOUT ACCU CHEK ACTIVE TEST STRIPS
Accu Chek Active strips are designed to provide accurate measurement of the level of glucose in the blood. It is equipped with effective glucose test strips to facilitate those especially in need of their own test strips from time to time.
- Proven Accuracy: The Accu-Chek Active test strips are simple and effective, help you to keep tabs on your diabetes regularly. Accu-Chek Active fulfils the minimum accuracy requirements of the ISO15197:2013 standards.
- Easy handling: The test strip has the function to spread the blood above the test area in a quick and hygienic way.
- Clever functionality: The blood is automatically absorbed by the strip and spreads across it quickly. The system then provides a fast and accurate results.
- Sample volume: 1-2 µl
- Out of meter dosing: Test strip outside the meter: approx. 08 seconds
- Visual double-check: Accu-Chek Active allows you to double-check the displayed result.
- Re-dosing capability: Additional blood can be added to the test strip within 10 seconds after applying the first drop (applies for inside mode).
- The blood sample size should be approximately one to two microliters.
- The time allotted for the result after the test strip is in the meter is not more than five seconds.
- The time allotted for the result while the test strip is initially outside the meter is approximately not more than eight seconds.
- The memory of the device is not more than 500 results.
- The device has the feature of Auto Power Off. The time range for the Auto Power Off is approximately thirty or ninety seconds according to the status of the operation.
- The screen is LCD facilitated and the overall measurement range is between 0.6 and 33.3 mmol/L.
- The life of the battery is approximately not more than a thousand tests or one year.
Direction for use:
- Clean the finger before use.
- Place the test strip inside the meter.
- Prick the finger with lancet to take the blood sample.
- The minimum blood sample should be 0.3 mg/dl.
- Put the sample blood on the test strip and wait for few seconds for the result.
- Every time you start to use a new box of test strips, make sure to calibrate your meter
- Make sure to wash and dry your hands before testing
- Do not squeeze your finger when taking a blood drop sample
- Check the manufacturing and the expiry date of the instrument before using.
- Store the device in the temperature range of -25 to 70 degree Centigrade in a clean and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid any physical damage.
Manufacturer Name : Roche Limited
Manufacturer/Marketer/Importer Address : 1503, 15th Floor, ‘The Capital’, Plot no. C-70, Behind ICICI Bank, BKC, Bandra (E) , Mumbai 400051
Country of Origin : India