3M 9000ING RESPIRATOR FACE MASK
INFORMATION ABOUT 3M FACE MASK 9000 ING
3M face mask 9000 ING helps in filtering dust particles and pollutants. It has more than 80% protecting efficacy. 3M face mask 9000 ING has three layers of filters. The outermost layer filters out large dust particles. The middle layer consists of electrostatic filter media. The inner most layer helps in preserving the filter’s shape. 3M face mask 9000 ING has neoprene elastic band and aluminium nose clip which helps in providing adjustment and fitting as per one’s comfort. 3M face mask 9000 ING is foldable, easy to store and carry. It is made from non-woven comfortable fabric.
With the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, it has become essential for each one of us to wear a mask in-order to stay protected and also to avoid transmission of the virus to other people. By wearing a mask, you not only protect yourself but also protect others by preventing the transmission of the disease through the respiratory droplets. Wearing a mask can also help you from keeping your hands away from mouth and nose, thereby helps in reducing your own risk. Be responsible, wear a mask.
HOW TO USE
• Wash your hands properly with soap and water before wearing and after removing the mask.
• Hold the elastic band/ear loops with your hands and pull them over your ears.
• Make sure that the mask covers your nose, mouth and chin properly. Adjust accordingly.
• Adjust the nose clip as per your nose shape to ensure perfect fit and to avoid any leakage.
• The inner layer of the mask should be pushed-in to make a concave shape.
• How to remove: Remove the mask carefully by holding the ear loops without touching the outside layer of the mask that has been exposed to dirt/dust. Wash the mask immediately to avoid spreading of particles. If it is a single-use mask, discard it immediately in a closed bin with proper precautions.
• Wash your hands properly with soap and water before wearing and after removing the mask. Do not touch the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water immediately.
• The mask should not be shared with other people. It is meant for individual use only.
• Make sure your mask fits perfectly without any gaps.
• Do not push your mask down to your chin to eat or drink. Remove it completely, wash your hands properly, eat/drink and then put on the mask again.
• Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is worn-out and do not re-use single-use masks.
• If it is a reusable mask, wash the mask after each use with regular detergent and warm/hot water, dry it thoroughly.