1MILE EXAMINATION GLOVES L 100'S
INFORMATION ABOUT 1MILE EXAMINATION GLOVES L
USE: 1Mile examination gloves are used to prevent the spread of infections. They act as a barrier between the wearer’s skin and micro-organisms. 1Mile examination gloves also help in preventing the transfer of germs during examination.
HOW TO USE:
• Wash your hand properly with soap, water and dry them before wearing the gloves.
• Put your hand inside the glove and pull them straight.
• Make sure the gloves fit properly without any gaps.
• After using, discard the gloves appropriately to avoid contamination.
• 1Mile examination gloves are for single use only.
• Gloves worn by one person should not be used by others as it is meant for individual use only.
• Seek medical help if you experience any allergic reactions to this product.
• If you are using the product for more than 30minutes, make sure to wear cotton gloves beneath this to reduce irritation caused by sweating.
• Wash your hands properly before wearing and after removal.
• Store 1Mile examination gloves at room temperature.
• Store the gloves in a cool and dry place.
• Keep out of reach of children.