by Chemo Healthcare Pvt.ltd
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of ONTRON SYRUP
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Safe for pregnant women
- Safe for lactating women
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
ONDANSETRON 2 MG
Uses of ONTRON SYRUP
ONTRON SYRUP belongs to a class of anti-emetics. ONTRON SYRUP is extremely beneficial to patients receiving chemotherapy or radiation as it helps to prevent nausea and vomiting in patients. ONTRON SYRUP also prevents nausea and vomiting after surgery for adults only.
Special Instructions for ONTRON SYRUP
• Avoid mixing ONTRON SYRUP with anything (not even water) before swallowing it.
• Take ONTRON SYRUP at least half an hour before food. ONTRON SYRUP works well if taken at appropriate intervals.
• In case of vomiting immediately after taking ONTRON SYRUP, take the medicine again for effective treatment.
• While undergoing therapy/ radiation, don’t worry if you feel like vomiting as it is one of the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation. If you experience non-stop vomiting along with abdominal pain, immediately bring it to your doctor’s notice.
• Do not stop taking ONTRON SYRUP on your own even if you feel better. The doctor will prescribe a course between 3-10 days for effective treatment with ONTRON SYRUP.
• Before taking ONTRON SYRUP, inform your doctor if you have ever had heart problems like congestive heart failure, uneven heartbeat, liver problems, blockage in your gut or if you have problems with the levels of salts in your blood like potassium, sodium and magnesium.
• Always keep your doctor informed about the ongoing medication or the ones which you have taken in the past, including over-the-counter medicines and herbal medicines.
Antibiotics Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ONTRON SYRUP on patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants ONTRON SYRUP is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers ONTRON SYRUP is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs ONTRON SYRUP is safe for patients allergic to chemo drugs.
Anticonvulsants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of ONTRON SYRUP on patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs ONTRON SYRUP is risky for patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney ONTRON SYRUP is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy ONTRON SYRUP is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ONTRON SYRUP on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
unknown for liver Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ONTRON SYRUP on liver patients. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation ONTRON SYRUP is safe for lactating women.
unknown for children Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ONTRON SYRUP on children. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for seniors ONTRON SYRUP is safe for elderly patients.
Smoking ONTRON SYRUP is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ONTRON SYRUP on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision ONTRON SYRUP does not affect vision.
Overdose Overdose of ONTRON SYRUP is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving ONTRON SYRUP does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe ONTRON SYP
Operating Heavy Machinery ONTRON SYRUP does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does ONTRON SYRUP help? A) ONTRON SYRUP helps by blocking the action of serotonin, a natural substance that causes nausea and vomiting. Usually after chemotherapy, patients feel highly nauseated, taking ONTRON SYRUP can make them feel better.
Q) Can I take ONTRON SYRUP daily? A) No, ONTRON SYRUP is a strong drug with certain side effects. You are advised to take ONTRON SYRUP as prescribed by your doctor. If you take too much ondansetron, you may have severe constipation, low blood pressure, or other heart related problems.
Q) Does ONTRON SYRUP cause constipation? A) Yes, ONTRON SYRUP is known to cause severe constipation. If you experience severe constipation, you may consider taking a laxative or suppositories to aid in bowel movement. Do not forcefully pass stool, doing this may cause anal muscle injuries and further complications. Discuss with your doctor about suppositories and laxatives.
Q) Does ONTRON SYRUP makes you feel sleepy? A) Yes, usually drugs that control nausea or treat diarrhea can make you feel sleepy. Dont engage in something which requires mental and physical coordination such as driving etc. For best results take ample rest.
Q) Which medicines I should not take with ONTRON SYRUP? A) Some medicines may reduce the effect/interact with ONTRON SYRUP or may cause serious side-effects when given at the same time such as carbamazepine, rifampicin, erythromycin or ketoconazole, tramadol, haloperidol or methadone, anthracyclines and trastuzumab, fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline, fluvoxamine, citalopram, escitalopram, venlafaxine, duloxetine. So, always inform and check with your doctor before taking ONTRON SYRUP with other medications.
Q) How to store ONTRON SYRUP? A) Do not store ONTRON SYRUP above 30°C and keep it away from heat and sunlight. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.