NIOFINE TAB 7`S
by Klm Laboratories
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of NIOFINE TABLET
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and do not drive while using
- Unsafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
Uses of NIOFINE TABLET
NIOFINE TABLET belongs to a group of medicines called antifungal. NIOFINE TABLET is used for the treatment of fungal infections of the skin only.
Special Instructions for NIOFINE TABLET
• Apply NIOFINE TABLET by wearing disposable plastic gloves or if you are applying NIOFINE TABLET with bare hands, make sure you wash your hands after the application.
• Clean and dry the skin area where you want to apply NIOFINE TABLET. Make sure you apply NIOFINE TABLET in the entire affected area. Rub NIOFINE TABLET gently on the skin between the toes, buttocks or on the groin.
• Avoid NIOFINE TABLET contact with sensitive areas of the body like eyes. If you accidentally get NIOFINE TABLET in your eye, wash it with cold water.
• You are strongly recommended to apply NIOFINE TABLET as prescribed by your doctor/pharmacist. Avoid applying NIOFINE TABLET to other areas of your body.
• NIOFINE TABLET is not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
• Do not hesitate to contact your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms like red and lumpy skin rash, difficulty in breathing, swelling of mouth, face, lips or eyelids, unexplained high temperature. These may be signs of allergic reaction.
• Avoid using NIOFINE TABLET if your skin becomes irritated or sensitive after applying.
• Avoid applying sunscreens, cosmetics, moisturizers, lotions, or other topical medications to areas treated with NIOFINE TABLET.
Antibiotics Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of NIOFINE TABLET on patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of NIOFINE TABLET on patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of NIOFINE TABLET on patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs NIOFINE TABLET is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of NIOFINE TABLET on patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of NIOFINE TABLET on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
unsafe for pregnancy NIOFINE TABLET is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for lactation NIOFINE TABLET is risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for children NIOFINE TABLET is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for seniors NIOFINE TABLET is safe for elderly patients.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of NIOFINE TABLET on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of NIOFINE TABLET is unknown. Seek emergency medical attention.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does NIOFINE TABLET work? A) NIOFINE TABLET works by interfering with fungal membrane function and cell wall synthesis. NIOFINE TABLET inhibits ergosterol synthesis by inhibiting the fungal squalene monooxygenase, an enzyme that is part of the fungal cell wall synthesis pathway. Thereby, NIOFINE TABLET helps in stopping the spread of fungal infection.
Q) Can I go out after applying NIOFINE TABLET? A) You are advised to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight and to artificial sunlight like tanning beds or lamps, ultraviolet light. You can wear protective clothing to cover areas treated with NIOFINE TABLET when you go out.
Q) Is NIOFINE TABLET safe to take for a long time? A) No, you are strongly recommended to take NIOFINE TABLET in prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor/pharmacist. Taking NIOFINE TABLET unnecessarily for a long time may make you prone to very serious fungal and bacterial infections that are difficult to treat.
Q) Can I stop taking NIOFINE TABLET on my own? A) No, NIOFINE TABLET should not be stopped midway as it can lead to recurring of the infection. In case you feel any discomfort, discuss with your doctor and check if you can discontinue.
Q) How to store NIOFINE TABLET? A) Store NIOFINE TABLET in the original container it came in. Do not freeze. Discard the tube after 28 days even if there is still some NIOFINE TABLET left in it. Keep this medicine out of the reach and sight of children.