Naproxen: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Composition & More - Zoylo
INFORMATION ABOUT NAPROXEN
NAPROXEN belongs to the class of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). NAPROXEN is used to relieve pain.
• Irritation at the site of application
• Skin rash
• Redness of skin
It is not necessary for all people to experience the above side-effects.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAPROXEN
• Apply a thin layer of NAPROXEN on the clean and dry affected area. Check the label for directions before using NAPROXEN.
• You are recommended to wash your hands after applying NAPROXEN.
• You are advised not to apply NAPROXEN to swollen or broken skin.
• Avoid spreading NAPROXEN to the surrounding healthy skin. In case of accidental spreading, wipe it off with a tissue immediately and wash the area if required.
• You are recommended to replace the protective red cap always after use.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How does NAPROXEN work?
A. NAPROXEN is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. NAPROXEN works by decreasing levels of certain natural substances such as prostaglandins in the body that are responsible for swelling and pain. Thereby helps in reducing pain.
Q. Does NAPROXEN cause skin irritation?
A. Yes, NAPROXEN may cause skin irritation. You are recommended to avoid the contact of NAPROXEN with nose, eyes, mouth, broken skin and cuts. If NAPROXEN accidentally comes in contact with eyes or mouth, immediately rinse with plenty of water. However, if the irritation persists or worsens, please consult a doctor.
Q. How to store NAPROXEN?
A. Store NAPROXEN at room temperature protected from light. Keep NAPROXEN out of reach and sight of children.