by Zybax Pharmaceuticals
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of MONZY TABLET
Unsafe and do not drive while using
Safe for pregnant women
Safe for lactating women
Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
MONTELUKAST 10 MG
Uses of MONZY TABLET
MONZY TABLET acts as bronchodilator and anti-inflammatory agent. It is used in prevention of asthma, sneezing and runny nose due to allergies. Montelukast is a leukotriene receptor antagonist (LTRA) used for the treatment of asthma and to relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies.
Special Instructions for MONZY TABLET
• Take MONZY TABLET daily at the same time of the day irrespective of meals for best results.
• Depending upon your age, weight and condition your doctor will decide the dosage do not self- medicate yourself. Elderly people should take it in a lower dose as prescribed by the doctor. Do not give it to children until and unless prescribed by a child specialist.
• Consumption of alcohol and smoking along with MONZY TABLET is not recommended.
• If you have heart disease, high blood pressure, uneven heart rate, diabetes, a hormonal condition called hyperthyroidism or low levels of potassium in your blood. Please inform your doctor before taking MONZY TABLET.
• Do not take MONZY TABLET if you are planning to conceive or pregnant. Breast feeding mothers are also advised not to take it without consulting a doctor.
• Keep your doctor informed if you have or had any previous history of heart, kidney or liver diseases.
• Speak with your doctor instantly if you have sudden dip in blood pressure, severe allergic rashes and swelling in the ankle, face, lips or mouth or extreme tiredness with muscle weakness while taking MONZY TABLET. Your doctor may discontinue or change the medicine.
• Regularly monitor potassium levels as taking MONZY TABLET can reduce blood potassium levels.
• If your symptoms asthma and asthma induced complications such as wheezing, bronchitis, allergic rhinitis increase and you need to take the medicine more frequently, then check with your doctor immediately. There are very high chances that asthma has increased.
Antibiotics MONZY TABLET is risky for patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants MONZY TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers MONZY TABLET is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs MONZY TABLET is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants MONZY TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of MONZY TABLET on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney MONZY TABLET is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy MONZY TABLET is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of MONZY TABLET on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for liver MONZY TABLET is risky for patients with liver issues. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation MONZY TABLET is safe for lactating women.
safe for children MONZY TABLET is safe for children.
unsafe for seniors MONZY TABLET is risky for elderly patients. Follow your physician's advice.
Smoking MONZY TABLET is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of MONZY TABLET on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision MONZY TABLET may cause visual impairment. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of MONZY TABLET is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving Do not drive while using MONZY TABLET.
Exercise exer safe MONZY TAB
Operating Heavy Machinery Do not operate heavy machinery while using MONZY TABLET.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does MONZY TABLET work? A) MONZY TABLET is a bronchodilator and an anti-inflammatory agent. It works by blocking the effects of leukotriene (substance produced by the body in response to certain triggers) that cause narrowing and swelling of airways in the lungs. It helps in treating asthma, sneezing and runny nose due to certain allergies.
Q) Is MONZY TABLET sedative medicine? A)MONZY TABLET is not a sedative drug. However, it has been known to cause drowsiness and sleepiness. You are advised to take it in the evening or night time to avoid day time drowsiness. Additionally, you should not take up activities like driving and activities which require mental alertness along with physical coordination. Talk to your doctor in case you experience excessive sedation(drowsiness) with MONZY TABLET. Your doctor may change the dosage or prescribe you an alternative medicine so that you can carry out day to day work without any hinderance.
Q) Can I take cetirizine with MONZY TABLET? A)MONZY TABLET can be taken with cetirizine. No drug-drug interactions have been reported between these two drugs. However, do not self medicate check with your doctor once before taking these two medicines together.
Q) Why do we take MONZY TABLET at night? A) Medical researchers suggest that asthma symptoms tend to worsen during the night and early morning hours. And MONZY TABLET has a short half life of 4-7 hours with blood levels peaking 3-4 hours after a dose. In order to get better results MONZY TABLET is recommended to take at night so that you can get undisturbed sleep and get quicker relief.
Q) Is MONZY TABLET an antibiotic? A) No, MONZY TABLET is not an antibiotic. MONZY TABLET is a leukotriene receptor antagonist used to relieve asthma and symptoms of seasonal allergies.
Q) Can you take MONZY TABLET for allergies? A) Yes, one can take MONZY TABLET for treating allergies; however, MONZY TABLET has been extensively used for the treatment of allergic respiratory illnesses such as seasonal allergies and exercise-induced asthma. However, it may not be effective for other types of allergies. For getting relief from wide range of allergies other medications are more effective such as antihistamines. For best results connect with a doctor instantly.