MONZEM 10MG TAB
MONZEM 10MG TABLET
by Saffron Therapeutics Pvt Ltd
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of MONZEM 10MG TABLET
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and do not drive while using
- Safe for pregnant women
- Safe for lactating women
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
MONTELUKAST 10 MG
Uses of MONZEM 10MG TABLET
MONZEM 10MG TABLET acts as bronchodilator and anti-inflammatory agent. It is used in prevention of asthma, sneezing and runny nose due to allergies. Montelukast is a leukotriene receptor antagonist (LTRA) used for the treatment of asthma and to relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies.
Special Instructions for MONZEM 10MG TABLET
• Take MONZEM 10MG TABLET daily at the same time of the day irrespective of meals for best results.
• Depending upon your age, weight and condition your doctor will decide the dosage do not self- medicate yourself. Elderly people should take it in a lower dose as prescribed by the doctor. Do not give it to children until and unless prescribed by a child specialist.
• Consumption of alcohol and smoking along with MONZEM 10MG TABLET is not recommended.
• If you have heart disease, high blood pressure, uneven heart rate, diabetes, a hormonal condition called hyperthyroidism or low levels of potassium in your blood. Please inform your doctor before taking MONZEM 10MG TABLET.
• Do not take MONZEM 10MG TABLET if you are planning to conceive or pregnant. Breast feeding mothers are also advised not to take it without consulting a doctor.
• Keep your doctor informed if you have or had any previous history of heart, kidney or liver diseases.
• Speak with your doctor instantly if you have sudden dip in blood pressure, severe allergic rashes and swelling in the ankle, face, lips or mouth or extreme tiredness with muscle weakness while taking MONZEM 10MG TABLET. Your doctor may discontinue or change the medicine.
• Regularly monitor potassium levels as taking MONZEM 10MG TABLET can reduce blood potassium levels.
• If your symptoms asthma and asthma induced complications such as wheezing, bronchitis, allergic rhinitis increase and you need to take the medicine more frequently, then check with your doctor immediately. There are very high chances that asthma has increased.
Antibiotics MONZEM 10MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants MONZEM 10MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers MONZEM 10MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs MONZEM 10MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants MONZEM 10MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of MONZEM 10MG TABLET on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney MONZEM 10MG TABLET is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy MONZEM 10MG TABLET is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of MONZEM 10MG TABLET on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for liver MONZEM 10MG TABLET is risky for patients with liver issues. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation MONZEM 10MG TABLET is safe for lactating women.
safe for children MONZEM 10MG TABLET is safe for children.
unsafe for seniors MONZEM 10MG TABLET is risky for elderly patients. Follow your physician's advice.
Smoking MONZEM 10MG TABLET is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of MONZEM 10MG TABLET on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision MONZEM 10MG TABLET may cause visual impairment. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of MONZEM 10MG TABLET is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving Do not drive while using MONZEM 10MG TABLET.
Exercise exer safe MONZEM 10MG TAB
Operating Heavy Machinery Do not operate heavy machinery while using MONZEM 10MG TABLET.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does MONZEM 10MG TABLET work? A) MONZEM 10MG TABLET is a bronchodilator and an anti-inflammatory agent. It works by blocking the effects of leukotriene (substance produced by the body in response to certain triggers) that cause narrowing and swelling of airways in the lungs. It helps in treating asthma, sneezing and runny nose due to certain allergies.
Q) Is MONZEM 10MG TABLET sedative medicine? A)MONZEM 10MG TABLET is not a sedative drug. However, it has been known to cause drowsiness and sleepiness. You are advised to take it in the evening or night time to avoid day time drowsiness. Additionally, you should not take up activities like driving and activities which require mental alertness along with physical coordination. Talk to your doctor in case you experience excessive sedation(drowsiness) with MONZEM 10MG TABLET. Your doctor may change the dosage or prescribe you an alternative medicine so that you can carry out day to day work without any hinderance.
Q) Can I take cetirizine with MONZEM 10MG TABLET? A)MONZEM 10MG TABLET can be taken with cetirizine. No drug-drug interactions have been reported between these two drugs. However, do not self medicate check with your doctor once before taking these two medicines together.
Q) Why do we take MONZEM 10MG TABLET at night? A) Medical researchers suggest that asthma symptoms tend to worsen during the night and early morning hours. And MONZEM 10MG TABLET has a short half life of 4-7 hours with blood levels peaking 3-4 hours after a dose. In order to get better results MONZEM 10MG TABLET is recommended to take at night so that you can get undisturbed sleep and get quicker relief.
Q) Is MONZEM 10MG TABLET an antibiotic? A) No, MONZEM 10MG TABLET is not an antibiotic. MONZEM 10MG TABLET is a leukotriene receptor antagonist used to relieve asthma and symptoms of seasonal allergies.
Q) Can you take MONZEM 10MG TABLET for allergies? A) Yes, one can take MONZEM 10MG TABLET for treating allergies; however, MONZEM 10MG TABLET has been extensively used for the treatment of allergic respiratory illnesses such as seasonal allergies and exercise-induced asthma. However, it may not be effective for other types of allergies. For getting relief from wide range of allergies other medications are more effective such as antihistamines. For best results connect with a doctor instantly.