MICOGRAM CREAM 15GM
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of MICOGRAM CREAM
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Unsafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for lactating women
- Unsafe and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
CLOBETASOL 0.05 PER (%) + NEOMYCIN 0.50 PER (%) + MICONAZOLE 2.00 PER (%)
Uses of MICOGRAM CREAM
MICOGRAM CREAM is a combination of three drugs: clobetasol(steroid), neomycin(antibiotic) and miconazole (antifungal agent). MICOGRAM CREAM is used in the treatment of skin infections.
Special Instructions for MICOGRAM CREAM
• You are advised to apply MICOGRAM CREAM by wearing disposable plastic gloves to your hands or if you are applying with your bare hands make sure you wash your hands after applying MICOGRAM CREAM.
• Avoid contact MICOGRAM CREAM with sensitive areas of body including eyes, mouth, nose, if accidentally contact occurs with MICOGRAM CREAM you must immediately wash the contacted area with warm water.
• Avoid using MICOGRAM CREAM on broken or damaged skin.
• Avoid using MICOGRAM CREAM if your skin becomes irritated or sensitive after applying.
• You are advised not to apply MICOGRAM CREAM to other areas of your body other than what your doctor prescribed you for.
• You are advised not to apply more or less of MICOGRAM CREAM. Always apply MICOGRAM CREAM as prescribed by your doctor.
• You are advised to inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicated soaps and skin products, since these contain alcohol that may make the side effects of MICOGRAM CREAM worse. Your doctor may change the course, or he may find alternative way to treat your condition.
• Do not hesitate to speak with your doctor if your condition does not improve.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
unsafe for pregnancy MICOGRAM CREAM is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation MICOGRAM CREAM is safe for lactating women.
unknown for children Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of MICOGRAM CREAM on children. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for seniors MICOGRAM CREAM is safe for elderly patients.
Overdose Overdose of MICOGRAM CREAM is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving MICOGRAM CREAM does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe MICOGRAM CREAM 15GM
Operating Heavy Machinery MICOGRAM CREAM does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How does MICOGRAM CREAM work?
A. MICOGRAM CREAM is a combination of three drugs: clobetasol(steroid), neomycin(antibiotic) and miconazole (antifungal agent). Clobetasol is a steroid which works by blocking the chemical messenger prostaglandin that makes the affected area red, itchy or swollen. Neomycin works by killing the bacteria by preventing the synthesis of proteins that are essential for bacteria to carry out the vital functions. Miconazole works by stopping the growth of fungi and prevent them from forming their own protecting cover.
Q. Can I stop taking MICOGRAM CREAM on my own?
A. No, it is not recommended to stop taking MICOGRAM CREAM on your own even though you are feeling well. Continue taking MICOGRAM CREAM for as long as your doctor have prescribed this medication as this may help you to recover completely.
Q. Does MICOGRAM CREAM treat swelling of the skin?
A. No, MICOGRAM CREAM is not known to reduce swelling but it can be used for initial pain relief. MICOGRAM CREAM is effective in relieving pain and improving functional capacity related to acute injuries of soft tissues. Please consult your doctor before using MICOGRAM CREAM on your skin.
Q. Can I use MICOGRAM CREAM after expiry?
A. No, do not use MICOGRAM CREAM after the expiry date. MICOGRAM CREAM should be disposed of 3 months after first opening. Do not use the MICOGRAM CREAM cream or ointment if any visible signs of deterioration, such as noticeable changes in color are observed.
Q. Is MICOGRAM CREAM safe?
A) Yes, MICOGRAM CREAM is safe when taken in prescribed dose and for prescribed period by your doctor. However, some people may experience some common side effects like skin rash, irritation, itching of the skin, stinging sensation. If you experience any persistent problem while taking this medication, please consult your doctor immediately.
Q. How to store MICOGRAM CREAM?
A. Do not store above 30 °C and store away from moisture and heat. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Keep MICOGRAM CREAM in the container or pack it came in and close it tightly to avoid contamination. Please dispose the unused medicine.