MICASULF OINT 30GM
by Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of MICASULF OINTMENT
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Unsafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for lactating women
- Unsafe and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
MICONAZOLE (2 PER %)
Uses of MICASULF OINTMENT
MICASULF OINTMENT is an antifungal agent. It is used to treat infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi.
Special Instructions for MICASULF OINTMENT
• You are advised to apply MICASULF OINTMENT by wearing disposable plastic gloves to your hands or if you are applying with your bare hands make sure you wash your hands after applying MICASULF OINTMENT .
• Avoid contact MICASULF OINTMENT with sensitive areas of body including eyes, mouth, nose, if accidentally contact occurs with MICASULF OINTMENT you must immediately wash the contacted area with warm water.
• Avoid using MICASULF OINTMENT on broken or damaged skin.
• Avoid using MICASULF OINTMENT if your skin becomes irritated or sensitive after applying.
• You are advised not to apply MICASULF OINTMENT to other areas of your body other than what your doctor prescribed you for.
• You are advised not to apply more or less of MICASULF OINTMENT . Always apply MICASULF OINTMENT as prescribed by your doctor.
• You are advised to inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicated soaps and skin products, since these contain alcohol that may make the side effects of MICASULF OINTMENT worse. Your doctor may change the course, or he may find alternative way to treat your condition.
• Do not hesitate to speak with your doctor if your condition does not improve.
Antibiotics Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of MICASULF OINTMENT on patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of MICASULF OINTMENT on patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of MICASULF OINTMENT on patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs MICASULF OINTMENT is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of MICASULF OINTMENT on patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of MICASULF OINTMENT on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
unsafe for pregnancy MICASULF OINTMENT is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation MICASULF OINTMENT is safe for lactating women.
unknown for children Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of MICASULF OINTMENT on children. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for seniors MICASULF OINTMENT is safe for elderly patients.
Overdose Overdose of MICASULF OINTMENT is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving MICASULF OINTMENT does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe MICASULF OINT 30GM
Operating Heavy Machinery MICASULF OINTMENT does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How does MICASULF OINTMENT work?
A. MICASULF OINTMENT is an antifungal agent works by stopping the growth of fungi by preventing them from forming their own protective covering.
Q. Does MICASULF OINTMENT treat swelling of the skin?
A. No, MICASULF OINTMENT is not known to reduce swelling but it can be used for initial pain relief. MICASULF OINTMENT is effective in relieving pain and improving functional capacity related to acute injuries of soft tissues. Please consult your doctor before using MICASULF OINTMENT on your skin.
Q. What precautions should I take while using MICASULF OINTMENT ?
A. MICASULF OINTMENT is not recommended to use on the face and contact with eyes should be avoided. It is not suggested to apply bandage or dressing to the area being treated, as this may increase the absorption of medicine and increases the risk of side-effects. Do not use MICASULF OINTMENT for any other skin conditions without consulting your doctor.
Q. Can I stop taking MICASULF OINTMENT on my own?
A. No, it is not recommended to stop taking MICASULF OINTMENT on your own even though you are feeling well. Continue taking MICASULF OINTMENT for as long as your doctor have prescribed this medication as this may help you to recover completely.
Q. Can I use MICASULF OINTMENT after expiry?
A. No, do not use MICASULF OINTMENT after the expiry date. MICASULF OINTMENT should be disposed of 3 months after first opening. Do not use the MICASULF OINTMENT cream or ointment if any visible signs of deterioration, such as noticeable changes in colour are observed.