MEGASEPT OINT 15GM
by Sifco Pharma
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of MEGASEPT OINTMENT
Unknown when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- NA and do not drive while using
- UnSafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for lactating women
- NA and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
BECLOMETHASONE 0.025 PER (%) + NEOMYCIN 0.500 PER (%) + CLOTRIMAZOLE 1.000 PER (%)
Uses of MEGASEPT OINTMENT
MEGASEPT OINTMENT is a combination of three drugs: Beclometasone (Corticosteroids), Neomycin (Aminoglycoside antibiotic) and Clortrimazole (Antifungal). MEGASEPT OINTMENT is used to treat skin infections.
Special Instructions for MEGASEPT OINTMENT
• You are suggested to apply MEGASEPT OINTMENT by wearing disposable plastic gloves to your hands or if you are applying with your bare hands make sure you wash your hands after applying MEGASEPT OINTMENT.
• Avoid contacting MEGASEPT OINTMENT with sensitive areas of body including eyes, mouth, nose, if accidentally contact occurs with MEGASEPT OINTMENT you must immediately wash the contacted area with warm water.
• Avoid using MEGASEPT OINTMENT on broken or damaged skin.
• Avoid using MEGASEPT OINTMENT if your skin becomes irritated or sensitive after applying.
• You are advised not to apply MEGASEPT OINTMENT to other areas of your body other than what your doctor prescribed you for.
• You are advised not to apply more or less than the prescribed dose of MEGASEPT OINTMENT.
• Always apply MEGASEPT OINTMENT as prescribed by your doctor.
• You are advised to inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicated soaps and skin products, since these contain alcohol that may make the side effects of MEGASEPT OINTMENT worse. Your doctor may change the course, or he may find alternative way to treat your condition.
• Do not hesitate to speak with your doctor if your condition does not improve.
Antibiotics Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of MEGASEPT OINTMENT on patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of MEGASEPT OINTMENT on patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of MEGASEPT OINTMENT on patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs MEGASEPT OINTMENT is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of MEGASEPT OINTMENT on patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of MEGASEPT OINTMENT on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
unsafe for pregnancy MEGASEPT OINTMENT is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation MEGASEPT OINTMENT is safe for lactating women.
safe for children MEGASEPT OINTMENT is safe for children.
safe for seniors MEGASEPT OINTMENT is safe for elderly patients.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of MEGASEPT OINTMENT on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of MEGASEPT OINTMENT on vision. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of MEGASEPT OINTMENT is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does MEGASEPT OINTMENT work? MEGASEPT OINTMENT is a combination of three drugs, Beclomethasone (Corticosteroid), Neomycin (Antibiotic) and Clotrimazole (Antifungal). Beclomethasone is a steroid which works by blocking the chemical messenger prostaglandin that makes the affected area red, itchy or swollen. Neomycin works by stopping the growth of bacteria. Clotrimazole works by inhibiting the growth of fungi. Together, they are used in treating skin infections effectively.
Q) Can I use MEGASEPT OINTMENT after expiry? A) No, do not use MEGASEPT OINTMENT after the expiry date. MEGASEPT OINTMENT should be disposed of 3 months after first opening. Do not use the MEGASEPT OINTMENT cream or ointment if any visible signs of deterioration, such as noticeable changes in color are observed.
Q) Does MEGASEPT OINTMENT treat swelling of the skin? A) No, MEGASEPT OINTMENT is not known to reduce swelling but it can be used for initial pain relief. MEGASEPT OINTMENT is effective in relieving pain and improving functional capacity related to acute injuries of soft tissues. Please consult your doctor before using MEGASEPT OINTMENT on your skin.
Q) Is MEGASEPT OINTMENT safe? A) Yes, MEGASEPT OINTMENT is safe when taken in prescribed dose and for prescribed period by your doctor. However, some people may experience some common side effects like skin rash, irritation, itching of the skin, stinging sensation. If you experience any persistent problem while taking this medication, please consult your doctor immediately.
Q) How to store MEGASEPT OINTMENT? A) Do not store above 30°C and store away from moisture and heat. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Keep MEGASEPT OINTMENT in the container or pack it came in and close it tightly to avoid contamination. Please dispose the unused medicine.
Manufacturer Name : Sifco Pharma
Manufacturer/Marketer/Importer Address : Door No 6-4-52, Bholakpur, Hyderabad - 500080, Near Lorry Daram Kanta
Country of Origin : India