MAXTRA COLD TAB 10'S
MAXTRA COLD TABLET
by Zuventus Healthcare Ltd
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of MAXTRA COLD TABLET
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
CETIRIZINE 5 MG + PHENYLEPHRINE 10 MG + CAFFEINE 25 MG +NIMESULIDE 100 MG+PARACETAMOL (ACETAMINOPHEN) 325 MG
Uses of MAXTRA COLD TABLET
MAXTRA COLD TABLET is a combination of five drugs: Cetirizine (antihistamine), phenylephrine (decongestant), caffeine (CNS stimulant), nimesulide (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug) and paracetamol (analgesic and antipyretic). MAXTRA COLD TABLET is used to relieve symptoms of common cold.
Special Instructions for MAXTRA COLD TABLET
• Take MAXTRA COLD TABLET with meals to avoid stomach upset.
• Seek medical help immediately if you experience itchy rash, difficulty in breathing, swelling of lips, face, tongue or other body parts as these might be signs of an allergic reaction.
• Drive only if you are alert as MAXTRA COLD TABLET may cause dizziness, tiredness or drowsiness.
• Inform your doctor if you have fits, heart, kidney or liver problems before taking MAXTRA COLD TABLET.
• Keep your doctor informed about all the ongoing medications before taking MAXTRA COLD TABLET.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How does MAXTRA COLD TABLET work?
A. MAXTRA COLD TABLET is a combination of five drugs: Cetirizine (antihistamine), phenylephrine (decongestant), caffeine (CNS stimulant), nimesulide (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug) and paracetamol (analgesic and antipyretic). Cetirizine works by inhibiting the actions of histamine, a substance body produces on reacting with pet fur or pollen and cause allergic symptoms. Thereby, relieves from allergic symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing and itchy eyes. Phenylephrine works by narrowing blood vessels thereby, reduces congestion. Caffeine is a CNS (Central Nervous System) stimulant that reduces drowsiness. Nimesulide and paracetamol works by decreasing levels of certain natural substances such as prostaglandins in the body that are responsible for swelling, pain and fever, thereby helps in reducing pain swelling and fever.
Q. Can I consume alcohol while taking MAXTRA COLD TABLET?
A. No, you are not recommended to consume alcohol while taking MAXTRA COLD TABLET as it may lead to liver damage.
Q. Does MAXTRA COLD TABLET cause drowsiness?
A. Yes, MAXTRA COLD TABLET may cause drowsiness. Therefore, you are recommended to avoid driving if you feel drowsy.