LASMA 10MG TAB
LASMA 10MG TAB
by Apex Laboratories Pvt Limited
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of LASMA 10MG TAB
Unsafe and do not drive while using
Safe for pregnant women
Safe for lactating women
Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
MONTELUKAST 10 MG
Uses of LASMA 10MG TAB
LASMA 10MG TAB acts as bronchodilator and anti-inflammatory agent. It is used in prevention of asthma, sneezing and runny nose due to allergies. Montelukast is a leukotriene receptor antagonist (LTRA) used for the treatment of asthma and to relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies.
Special Instructions for LASMA 10MG TAB
• Take LASMA 10MG TAB daily at the same time of the day irrespective of meals for best results.
• Depending upon your age, weight and condition your doctor will decide the dosage do not self- medicate yourself. Elderly people should take it in a lower dose as prescribed by the doctor. Do not give it to children until and unless prescribed by a child specialist.
• Consumption of alcohol and smoking along with LASMA 10MG TAB is not recommended.
• If you have heart disease, high blood pressure, uneven heart rate, diabetes, a hormonal condition called hyperthyroidism or low levels of potassium in your blood. Please inform your doctor before taking LASMA 10MG TAB.
• Do not take LASMA 10MG TAB if you are planning to conceive or pregnant. Breast feeding mothers are also advised not to take it without consulting a doctor.
• Keep your doctor informed if you have or had any previous history of heart, kidney or liver diseases.
• Speak with your doctor instantly if you have sudden dip in blood pressure, severe allergic rashes and swelling in the ankle, face, lips or mouth or extreme tiredness with muscle weakness while taking LASMA 10MG TAB. Your doctor may discontinue or change the medicine.
• Regularly monitor potassium levels as taking LASMA 10MG TAB can reduce blood potassium levels.
• If your symptoms asthma and asthma induced complications such as wheezing, bronchitis, allergic rhinitis increase and you need to take the medicine more frequently, then check with your doctor immediately. There are very high chances that asthma has increased.
Antibiotics LASMA 10MG TAB is risky for patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants LASMA 10MG TAB is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers LASMA 10MG TAB is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs LASMA 10MG TAB is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants LASMA 10MG TAB is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of LASMA 10MG TAB on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney LASMA 10MG TAB is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy LASMA 10MG TAB is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of LASMA 10MG TAB on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for liver LASMA 10MG TAB is risky for patients with liver issues. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation LASMA 10MG TAB is safe for lactating women.
safe for children LASMA 10MG TAB is safe for children.
unsafe for seniors LASMA 10MG TAB is risky for elderly patients. Follow your physician's advice.
Smoking LASMA 10MG TAB is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of LASMA 10MG TAB on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision LASMA 10MG TAB may cause visual impairment. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of LASMA 10MG TAB is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving Do not drive while using LASMA 10MG TAB.
Exercise exer safe LASMA 10MG TAB
Operating Heavy Machinery Do not operate heavy machinery while using LASMA 10MG TAB.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does LASMA 10MG TAB work? A) LASMA 10MG TAB is a bronchodilator and an anti-inflammatory agent. It works by blocking the effects of leukotriene (substance produced by the body in response to certain triggers) that cause narrowing and swelling of airways in the lungs. It helps in treating asthma, sneezing and runny nose due to certain allergies.
Q) Is LASMA 10MG TAB sedative medicine? A)LASMA 10MG TAB is not a sedative drug. However, it has been known to cause drowsiness and sleepiness. You are advised to take it in the evening or night time to avoid day time drowsiness. Additionally, you should not take up activities like driving and activities which require mental alertness along with physical coordination. Talk to your doctor in case you experience excessive sedation(drowsiness) with LASMA 10MG TAB. Your doctor may change the dosage or prescribe you an alternative medicine so that you can carry out day to day work without any hinderance.
Q) Can I take cetirizine with LASMA 10MG TAB? A)LASMA 10MG TAB can be taken with cetirizine. No drug-drug interactions have been reported between these two drugs. However, do not self medicate check with your doctor once before taking these two medicines together.
Q) Why do we take LASMA 10MG TAB at night? A) Medical researchers suggest that asthma symptoms tend to worsen during the night and early morning hours. And LASMA 10MG TAB has a short half life of 4-7 hours with blood levels peaking 3-4 hours after a dose. In order to get better results LASMA 10MG TAB is recommended to take at night so that you can get undisturbed sleep and get quicker relief.
Q) Is LASMA 10MG TAB an antibiotic? A) No, LASMA 10MG TAB is not an antibiotic. LASMA 10MG TAB is a leukotriene receptor antagonist used to relieve asthma and symptoms of seasonal allergies.
Q) Can you take LASMA 10MG TAB for allergies? A) Yes, one can take LASMA 10MG TAB for treating allergies; however, LASMA 10MG TAB has been extensively used for the treatment of allergic respiratory illnesses such as seasonal allergies and exercise-induced asthma. However, it may not be effective for other types of allergies. For getting relief from wide range of allergies other medications are more effective such as antihistamines. For best results connect with a doctor instantly.