KLOZA 25MG TAB 10'S
KLOZA 25MG TABLET
by Reliance Formulation Pvt.ltd
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of KLOZA 25MG TABLET
Unknown when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Safe for pregnant women
- UnSafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
CLOZAPINE 25 MG
Uses of KLOZA 25MG TABLET
KLOZA 25MG TABLET belongs to a group of medicines called antipsychotics. KLOZA 25MG TABLET is used to treat people with schizophrenia in whom other medicines have not worked. KLOZA 25MG TABLET is also used to treat severe disturbances in the emotions, thoughts and behavior of people with Parkinson’s disease in whom other medicines have not worked.
Special Instructions for KLOZA 25MG TABLET
• Take KLOZA 25MG TABLET only when prescribed by a doctor irrespective of meals, but at the same time daily.
• KLOZA 25MG TABLET is usually not recommend for children and adolescents under 16 years of age. Always consult a doctor before giving it to your child.
• Inform your doctor if you are suffering from a condition called dementia before taking KLOZA 25MG TABLET.
• Avoid taking KLOZA 25MG TABLET if you have a low white blood cell count, if you have been treated with long-acting depot injections of antipsychotics, if you suffer from bone marrow disease or have a history of bone marrow disease, uncontrolled epilepsy, acute mental illness caused by alcohol or drugs, if you suffer from reduced consciousness and severe drowsiness, if you suffer from circulatory collapse which may occur as a result of severe shock, if you suffer from any severe kidney disease, if you suffer from myocarditis, if you suffer from any other severe heart disease, active liver disease such as jaundice. If anyone of the above applies and is true do not take KLOZA 25MG TABLET. Talk to your doctor for more details.
• Seek medical help immediately if you get signs of a cold, fever, flu-like symptoms, sore throat or any other infection, rapid increase in body temperature, rigid muscles; if you have fast and irregular heartbeat, even when you are at rest, palpitations, breathing problems, chest pain or unexplained tiredness, constipation, abdominal pain, bloating.
• Drive only if you are mentally alert and physically stable after consuming KLOZA 25MG TABLET.
• Always keep your doctor informed about the ongoing medication or the ones which you have taken in the past, including over-the-counter medicines and herbal medicines.
Antibiotics Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of KLOZA 25MG TABLET on patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of KLOZA 25MG TABLET on patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of KLOZA 25MG TABLET on patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs Avoid KLOZA 25MG TABLET if you are allergic to chemo drugs. Consult your doctor for alternative options
Anticonvulsants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of KLOZA 25MG TABLET on patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs KLOZA 25MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney KLOZA 25MG TABLET is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy KLOZA 25MG TABLET is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of KLOZA 25MG TABLET on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for liver KLOZA 25MG TABLET is safe for patients with liver issues.
unsafe for lactation KLOZA 25MG TABLET is risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for children KLOZA 25MG TABLET is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
supervision required for seniors Dose should be supervised for elderly patients. Follow your physican's advice.
Smoking KLOZA 25MG TABLET is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Do not drive while using KLOZA 25MG TABLET.
Vision KLOZA 25MG TABLET may cause visual impairment. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of KLOZA 25MG TABLET is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving KLOZA 25MG TABLET does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe KLOZA 25MG TABLET
Operating Heavy Machinery KLOZA 25MG TABLET does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. How does KLOZA 25MG TABLET work?
A. KLOZA 25MG TABLET belongs to a group of medicines called anti-psychotic. KLOZA 25MG TABLET works by blocking receptors in the brain for several neurotransmitters including dopamine type 4 receptors, serotonin type 2 receptors, acetylcholine receptors, norepinephrine receptors and histamine receptors.
Q. Does KLOZA 25MG TABLET cause agranulocytosis?
A. Yes, KLOZA 25MG TABLET is known to cause agranulocytosis (lowered white blood cell count) when taken along with medicines like carbamazepine, co-trimoxazole, phenylbutazone, penicillamine, cytotoxic agents, some medicines used in chemotherapy, long-acting depot injections of antipsychotic medicines. Please keep your doctor informed about your ongoing medications before taking KLOZA 25MG TABLET.
Q. Can I take KLOZA 25MG TABLET with birth-control tablets?
A. No, you are advised not to take KLOZA 25MG TABLET at the same time with birth-control tablets. Since taking both at the same time may affect the medicine efficacy of KLOZA 25MG TABLET.
Q. Can I take KLOZA 25MG TABLET with HIV medications?
A. No, you are advised not to take KLOZA 25MG TABLET at the same time with HIV medications such as protease inhibitors. Since taking them together can lead to unwanted side effects and poor efficacy of KLOZA 25MG TABLET further leading to degradation of health.
Q. Can I take KLOZA 25MG TABLET with antidepression medications?
A No, you are advised not to take KLOZA 25MG TABLET along with antidepression medications like lithium, fluvoxamine, tricyclic antidepressants, MAO inhibitors, paroxetine, citalopram, fluoxetine, and sertraline inhibitors. Since taking both of them together may lead to poor medicine efficacy leading to unwanted depression. Speak with your doctor, your doctor may prescribe you an alternative medication.
Q. Can KLOZA 25MG TABLET induce sleep?
A. Yes, KLOZA 25MG TABLET makes you feel tired, drowsy especially at the beginning of treatment. Your doctor may gradually increase your dose to minimize the risk of the above side-effects. You are advised not drive or operate machines while you have these symptoms.
Q. Can I stop KLOZA 25MG TABLET on my own?
A. No, you are advised not to stop taking KLOZA 25MG TABLET on your own, because you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as sweating, headache, vomiting and diarrhoea. If you experience any of the above symptoms, tell your doctor immediately. Also, these symptoms may be followed by more serious side effects unless you are treated immediately.
Manufacturer Name : Reliance Formulation Pvt.ltd
Manufacturer/Marketer/Importer Address : Reliance Formulation Private Limited, 201-202, Anand Mangal-3, Rajnagar Club Road Ambabadi, Ahmedabad-380015, Gujarat, India
Country of Origin : India