KIOPAN 40MG TAB
KIOPAN 40MG TABLET
by Kiosence Health Care Pvt Ltd
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of KIOPAN 40MG TABLET
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Safe for pregnant women
- Unsafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG
Uses of KIOPAN 40MG TABLET
KIOPAN 40MG TABLET belongs to a group of medicines called proton pump inhibitors. KIOPAN 40MG TABLET helps in treating reflux oesophagitis, stomach and duodenal ulcers. KIOPAN 40MG TABLET also helps in treating Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and other conditions producing too much acid in your stomach.
Special Instructions for KIOPAN 40MG TABLET
• KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is given by healthcare professionals. KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is prescribed when your doctor thinks injections are more suitable for you than tablets.
• Your doctor or nurse will administer KIOPAN 40MG TABLET into a vein over a period of 2-15 minutes.
• KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is not recommended for children unless prescribed by a child specialist.
• Inform your doctor if you ever had problems with your liver in the past, if you are taking a medicine containing atazanavir, if you have ever had a skin reaction after treatment with a medicine like KIOPAN 40MG TABLET, if you are due to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A).
• If you do not get relief from your symptoms within 10-15 days of taking KIOPAN 40MG TABLET discuss with your doctor, there may be some other underlying medical condition which needs to be investigated.
• People taking KIOPAN 40MG TABLET for a long time are advised to keep a check on their calcium levels. Taking KIOPAN 40MG TABLET for a long time leads to depletion of calcium and magnesium resulting in brittle and weak bones.
• Check with your doctor once and take additional vitamin and mineral supplements along with KIOPAN 40MG TABLET treatment such as calcium, vitamin D and other essential minerals.
Antibiotics KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is safe for patients allergic to antibiotics.
Anticoagulants KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is risky for patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of KIOPAN 40MG TABLET on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for liver KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is safe for patients with liver issues.
unsafe for lactation KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for children KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
supervision required for seniors Dose should be supervised for elderly patients. Follow your physican's advice.
Smoking KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of KIOPAN 40MG TABLET on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision KIOPAN 40MG TABLET does not affect vision.
Overdose Overdose of KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving KIOPAN 40MG TABLET does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe KIOPAN 40MG TAB
Operating Heavy Machinery KIOPAN 40MG TABLET does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does KIOPAN 40MG TABLET work?
A) KIOPAN 40MG TABLET works by lowering the production of acid in the stomach. This helps in treating excess acid production diseases related to the stomach and intestines.
Q) Does KIOPAN 40MG TABLET helps in the treatment of heartburn symptoms?
A) Yes, when prescribed by the doctor KIOPAN 40MG TABLET helps to get relief from heartburn symptoms, but KIOPAN 40MG TABLET does not provide immediate relief from heartburn. KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is a part of the treatment for treating heartburn.
Q) Can KIOPAN 40MG TABLET be used for long-term treatment?
A) No, you are advised to take KIOPAN 40MG TABLET as long as your doctor has prescribed. Taking KIOPAN 40MG TABLET for long period of time may make you prone to developing very serious side effects such as vitamin B12 deficiency.
Q) Is KIOPAN 40MG TABLET an antibiotic?
A) No, KIOPAN 40MG TABLET is a proton pump inhibitor used to treat stomach ulcers. Sometimes your doctor may prescribe KIOPAN 40MG TABLET combination with certain antibiotics to treat stomach ulcers caused by the bacteria known as H. Pylori.
Q) Does taking KIOPAN 40MG TABLET causes Hypomagnesemia?
A) Yes, KIOPAN 40MG TABLET may cause low levels of magnesium in the body if taken for at least three months and mostly if taken for a year. The patients with hypomagnesemia are usually treated with magnesium replacement medications to counter low magnesium levels in the body.
Q) Does KIOPAN 40MG TABLET cause osteoporosis?
A) Yes, it has been reported that taking KIOPAN 40MG TABLET for at least 7 years may lead to increased risks of osteoporosis and osteoporosis-related fractures. Your doctor may prescribe you additional calcium supplements to resolve the deficiency.
Q) Can KIOPAN 40MG TABLET cause noncancerous polyps in the stomach?
A) Yes, you are advised to take KIOPAN 40MG TABLET as prescribed by your doctor since long-term use of KIOPAN 40MG TABLET may cause growth of noncancerous polyps in the stomach. You may also need to undergo endoscopic procedures as instructed by your doctor for visualization of GI tract.
Q) Which medication I should not take along with KIOPAN 40MG TABLET?
A) Some medicines may reduce the effect or interact with KIOPAN 40MG TABLET or may also cause serious side-effects when given at same time such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, posaconazole or erlotinib, Warfarin, phenprocoumon, Atazanavir, Methotrexate. So, always inform and check with your doctor before taking KIOPAN 40MG TABLET with other medications.
Q) How to store KIOPAN 40MG TABLET?
A) Do not store KIOPAN 40MG TABLET above 25°C and store away from heat and sunlight. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.