INSTARYL EXPT 100ML
by Aglowmed Limited
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of INSTARYL EXPECTORANT
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Unsafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
SALBUTAMOL 4 MG + PHENYLEPHRINE 5 MG + BROMHEXINE 8 MG
Uses of INSTARYL EXPECTORANT
INSTARYL EXPECTORANT is the combination of three drugs: Phenylephrine (Selective Alpha-1 Agonist), Salbutamol (Bronchodilator) and Bromhexine (Expectorant). INSTARYL EXPECTORANT is used to treat cough and common cold symptoms.
Special Instructions for INSTARYL EXPECTORANT
• Take INSTARYL EXPECTORANT irrespective of meals, preferably at the same time daily.
• Along with INSTARYL EXPECTORANT intake, try drinking warm water and steam inhalation daily or a few times per day.
• If your symptoms are not reduced or relieved within 7 days, stop taking INSTARYL EXPECTORANT and immediately consult your doctor/pharmacist.
• Avoid consumption of alcohol while you are on INSTARYL EXPECTORANT medication.
• If you feel dizzy or drowsy, please do not perform actions that require thinking, decision making or physical activity such as driving or operating heavy machinery.
• Take INSTARYL EXPECTORANT with caution if you have heart disease, glaucoma, diabetes, thyroid disease or trouble urinating.
• Inform your doctor about all the other ongoing and past medicines, including over-the-counter medicines and herbal products.
• Do not takeINSTARYL EXPECTORANT if you are allergic to phenylephrine, salbutamol or bromhexine. If you observe allergic reactions such as swelling of face, throat, lips, itching, redness or breathing trouble, immediately consult your doctor.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
unknown for kidney
unknown for pregnancy
unknown for heart
unsafe for liver INSTARYL EXPECTORANT is risky for patients with liver issues. Follow your physician's advice.
unknown for lactation
unknown for children
unknown for seniors
Smoking INSTARYL EXPECTORANT is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of INSTARYL EXPECTORANT is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving INSTARYL EXPECTORANT does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Operating Heavy Machinery INSTARYL EXPECTORANT does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does INSTARYL EXPECTORANT work? A) INSTARYL EXPECTORANT is the combination of three drugs: Phenylephrine, salbutamol and bromhexine. Phenylephrine is a nasal decongestant which works by acting on the blood vessels and narrowing them. This helps to reduce the post nasal drip and thus, help to reduce the frequency of cough. Salbutamol is a bronchodilator which acts on the muscles of bronchial tract (the pipe which attaches nose to lungs) and relaxes the respiratory tract muscles. This makes breathing easier. Bromhexine is an expectorant which acts by loosening the bronchial mucus, thus helping to move and expel it. This helps in removing nose blocks.
Q) Can I take INSTARYL EXPECTORANT if I have high blood pressure? A) INSTARYL EXPECTORANT should be taken with caution by patients with high blood pressure. INSTARYL EXPECTORANT may cause an increase in the levels of blood pressure. If you have INSTARYL EXPECTORANT, you are recommended to consult your doctor before taking INSTARYL EXPECTORANT.
Q) Can I take INSTARYL EXPECTORANT with sumatriptan? A) No, you are recommended not take INSTARYL EXPECTORANT with sumatriptan. INSTARYL EXPECTORANT, when taken along with sumatriptan, may increase the risk of high blood pressure, or, in hypertensive patients, it may increase the blood pressure levels. You are recommended to consult your doctor before taking sumatriptan with INSTARYL EXPECTORANT.
Q) Does INSTARYL EXPECTORANT cause drowsiness? A) INSTARYL EXPECTORANT may not cause drowsiness. However, if you experience drowsiness or dizziness, you are recommended not to drive or operate heavy machinery and take INSTARYL EXPECTORANT at night.
Q) Can I take INSTARYL EXPECTORANT for cough with phlegm? A) INSTARYL EXPECTORANT may not be effective for cough with phlegm or wet cough. Try drinking warm water, avoid drinks or food that are cold. If your cough is persistent, you are recommended to consult your doctor.