by Ifimed Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of IFIPAN TABLET
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Safe for pregnant women
- Unsafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG
Uses of IFIPAN TABLET
IFIPAN TABLET belongs to a group of medicines called proton pump inhibitors. IFIPAN TABLET helps in treating reflux oesophagitis, stomach and duodenal ulcers. IFIPAN TABLET also helps in treating Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and other conditions producing too much acid in your stomach.
Special Instructions for IFIPAN TABLET
• IFIPAN TABLET is given by healthcare professionals. IFIPAN TABLET is prescribed when your doctor thinks injections are more suitable for you than tablets.
• Your doctor or nurse will administer IFIPAN TABLET into a vein over a period of 2-15 minutes.
• IFIPAN TABLET is not recommended for children unless prescribed by a child specialist.
• Inform your doctor if you ever had problems with your liver in the past, if you are taking a medicine containing atazanavir, if you have ever had a skin reaction after treatment with a medicine like IFIPAN TABLET, if you are due to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A).
• If you do not get relief from your symptoms within 10-15 days of taking IFIPAN TABLET discuss with your doctor, there may be some other underlying medical condition which needs to be investigated.
• People taking IFIPAN TABLET for a long time are advised to keep a check on their calcium levels. Taking IFIPAN TABLET for a long time leads to depletion of calcium and magnesium resulting in brittle and weak bones.
• Check with your doctor once and take additional vitamin and mineral supplements along with IFIPAN TABLET treatment such as calcium, vitamin D and other essential minerals.
Antibiotics IFIPAN TABLET is safe for patients allergic to antibiotics.
Anticoagulants IFIPAN TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers IFIPAN TABLET is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs IFIPAN TABLET is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants IFIPAN TABLET is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs IFIPAN TABLET is risky for patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney IFIPAN TABLET is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy IFIPAN TABLET is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of IFIPAN TABLET on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for liver IFIPAN TABLET is safe for patients with liver issues.
unsafe for lactation IFIPAN TABLET is risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for children IFIPAN TABLET is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
supervision required for seniors Dose should be supervised for elderly patients. Follow your physican's advice.
Smoking IFIPAN TABLET is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of IFIPAN TABLET on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision IFIPAN TABLET does not affect vision.
Overdose Overdose of IFIPAN TABLET is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving IFIPAN TABLET does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe IFIPAN TAB
Operating Heavy Machinery IFIPAN TABLET does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does IFIPAN TABLET work?
A) IFIPAN TABLET works by lowering the production of acid in the stomach. This helps in treating excess acid production diseases related to the stomach and intestines.
Q) Does IFIPAN TABLET helps in the treatment of heartburn symptoms?
A) Yes, when prescribed by the doctor IFIPAN TABLET helps to get relief from heartburn symptoms, but IFIPAN TABLET does not provide immediate relief from heartburn. IFIPAN TABLET is a part of the treatment for treating heartburn.
Q) Can IFIPAN TABLET be used for long-term treatment?
A) No, you are advised to take IFIPAN TABLET as long as your doctor has prescribed. Taking IFIPAN TABLET for long period of time may make you prone to developing very serious side effects such as vitamin B12 deficiency.
Q) Is IFIPAN TABLET an antibiotic?
A) No, IFIPAN TABLET is a proton pump inhibitor used to treat stomach ulcers. Sometimes your doctor may prescribe IFIPAN TABLET combination with certain antibiotics to treat stomach ulcers caused by the bacteria known as H. Pylori.
Q) Does taking IFIPAN TABLET causes Hypomagnesemia?
A) Yes, IFIPAN TABLET may cause low levels of magnesium in the body if taken for at least three months and mostly if taken for a year. The patients with hypomagnesemia are usually treated with magnesium replacement medications to counter low magnesium levels in the body.
Q) Does IFIPAN TABLET cause osteoporosis?
A) Yes, it has been reported that taking IFIPAN TABLET for at least 7 years may lead to increased risks of osteoporosis and osteoporosis-related fractures. Your doctor may prescribe you additional calcium supplements to resolve the deficiency.
Q) Can IFIPAN TABLET cause noncancerous polyps in the stomach?
A) Yes, you are advised to take IFIPAN TABLET as prescribed by your doctor since long-term use of IFIPAN TABLET may cause growth of noncancerous polyps in the stomach. You may also need to undergo endoscopic procedures as instructed by your doctor for visualization of GI tract.
Q) Which medication I should not take along with IFIPAN TABLET?
A) Some medicines may reduce the effect or interact with IFIPAN TABLET or may also cause serious side-effects when given at same time such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, posaconazole or erlotinib, Warfarin, phenprocoumon, Atazanavir, Methotrexate. So, always inform and check with your doctor before taking IFIPAN TABLET with other medications.
Q) How to store IFIPAN TABLET?
A) Do not store IFIPAN TABLET above 25°C and store away from heat and sunlight. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.