GLANPAN 40MG INJ
GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION
by Gland Pharma Ltd
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Safe for pregnant women
- Unsafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG
Uses of GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION
GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION belongs to a group of medicines called proton pump inhibitors. GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION helps in treating reflux oesophagitis, stomach and duodenal ulcers. GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION also helps in treating Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and other conditions producing too much acid in your stomach.
Special Instructions for GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION
• GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is given by healthcare professionals. GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is prescribed when your doctor thinks injections are more suitable for you than tablets.
• Your doctor or nurse will administer GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION into a vein over a period of 2-15 minutes.
• GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is not recommended for children unless prescribed by a child specialist.
• Inform your doctor if you ever had problems with your liver in the past, if you are taking a medicine containing atazanavir, if you have ever had a skin reaction after treatment with a medicine like GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION, if you are due to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A).
• If you do not get relief from your symptoms within 10-15 days of taking GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION discuss with your doctor, there may be some other underlying medical condition which needs to be investigated.
• People taking GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION for a long time are advised to keep a check on their calcium levels. Taking GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION for a long time leads to depletion of calcium and magnesium resulting in brittle and weak bones.
• Check with your doctor once and take additional vitamin and mineral supplements along with GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION treatment such as calcium, vitamin D and other essential minerals.
Antibiotics GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is safe for patients allergic to antibiotics.
Anticoagulants GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advi
safe for liver GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is safe for patients with liver issues.
unsafe for lactation GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for children GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
supervision required for seniors Dose should be supervised for elderly patients. Follow your physican's advice.
Smoking GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION does not affect vision.
Overdose Overdose of GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe GLANPAN 40MG INJ
Operating Heavy Machinery GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION work?
A) GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION works by lowering the production of acid in the stomach. This helps in treating excess acid production diseases related to the stomach and intestines.
Q) Does GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION helps in the treatment of heartburn symptoms?
A) Yes, when prescribed by the doctor GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION helps to get relief from heartburn symptoms, but GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION does not provide immediate relief from heartburn. GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is a part of the treatment for treating heartburn.
Q) Can GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION be used for long-term treatment?
A) No, you are advised to take GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION as long as your doctor has prescribed. Taking GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION for long period of time may make you prone to developing very serious side effects such as vitamin B12 deficiency.
Q) Is GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION an antibiotic?
A) No, GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION is a proton pump inhibitor used to treat stomach ulcers. Sometimes your doctor may prescribe GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION combination with certain antibiotics to treat stomach ulcers caused by the bacteria known as H. Pylori.
Q) Does taking GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION causes Hypomagnesemia?
A) Yes, GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION may cause low levels of magnesium in the body if taken for at least three months and mostly if taken for a year. The patients with hypomagnesemia are usually treated with magnesium replacement medications to counter low magnesium levels in the body.
Q) Does GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION cause osteoporosis?
A) Yes, it has been reported that taking GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION for at least 7 years may lead to increased risks of osteoporosis and osteoporosis-related fractures. Your doctor may prescribe you additional calcium supplements to resolve the deficiency.
Q) Can GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION cause noncancerous polyps in the stomach?
A) Yes, you are advised to take GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION as prescribed by your doctor since long-term use of GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION may cause growth of noncancerous polyps in the stomach. You may also need to undergo endoscopic procedures as instructed by your doctor for visualization of GI tract.
Q) Which medication I should not take along with GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION?
A) Some medicines may reduce the effect or interact with GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION or may also cause serious side-effects when given at same time such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, posaconazole or erlotinib, Warfarin, phenprocoumon, Atazanavir, Methotrexate. So, always inform and check with your doctor before taking GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION with other medications.
Q) How to store GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION?
A) Do not store GLANPAN 40MG INJECTION above 25°C and store away from heat and sunlight. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.