FEMCINOL A GEL 20GM
FEMCINOL A GEL
by Fem Care
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of FEMCINOL A GEL
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and do not drive while using
- Unsafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for lactating women
- Unsafe and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
CLINDAMYCIN 1 PER (%) + NICOTINAMIDE 4 PER (%)
Uses of FEMCINOL A GEL
FEMCINOL A GEL is a combination of three drugs: Clindamycin (Antibiotic), Nicotinamide (Vitamin) and Allantoin (Skin protectant). FEMCINOL A GEL is used to treat acne.
Special Instructions for FEMCINOL A GEL
1. FEMCINOL A GEL is for external use only.
2. Clean and dry the affected area before applying FEMCINOL A GEL. Wash your hands after applying FEMCINOL A GEL to the affected area.
3. Apply FEMCINOL A GEL in prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor/pharmacist.
4. Avoid contact of FEMCINOL A GEL with sensitive areas of body including eyes, mouth, nose. If accidentally contact occurs, wash the contacted area with water immediately.
5. Do not use FEMCINOL A GEL on broken or damaged skin.
6. Stop using FEMCINOL A GEL and consult your doctor if your skin becomes irritated or sensitive after applying FEMCINOL A GEL.
7. You are advised not to apply FEMCINOL A GEL to other areas of your body other than what your doctor has prescribed.
8. Do not hesitate to speak with your doctor if your condition does not improve.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
unsafe for pregnancy FEMCINOL A GEL is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation FEMCINOL A GEL is safe for lactating women.
unknown for children Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of FEMCINOL A GEL on children. Follow your physician's advice.
unknown for seniors Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of FEMCINOL A GEL on elderly patients. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of FEMCINOL A GEL is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does FEMCINOL A GEL work?
A) FEMCINOL A GEL is a combination of three drugs: Clindamycin (Antibiotic), Nicotinamide (Vitamin) and Allantoin (Skin protectant). Clindamycin works by killing the acne causing bacteria. Nicotinamide is the active form of Vitamin B3. It treats spots and pimples by its anti-inflammatory activity, which reduces redness, tenderness and swelling. Allantoin relieves minor skin irritation and acts as a moisturiser.
Q) What is the cause of acne?
A) Acne is a skin disease that occurs mainly on face, chest and back. Although healthy eating and lifestyle is good for general health, it is a myth that acne is caused by eating too many chocolates, sweets and fatty foods. The exact cause of acne is not known but it involves the hair follicles in the skin and their associated oil-producing glands. In some cases, acne might be due to hormonal imbalance which causes excessive oil production.
Q) How to use FEMCINOL A GEL?
A) Wash the area and gently pat dry. Apply a thin film of FEMCINOL A GEL and gently massage it in. Apply FEMCINOL A GEL twice daily over and around the affected areas. Unless irritation occurs, use FEMCINOL A GEL for as long as your doctor has prescribed.
Q) How long does it take for the acne to go away?
A) Depending upon the severity of the acne, it may take several weeks for the skin’s normal repair process to work before you see a real improvement in your skin. Cleanse your skin regularly and thoroughly but not too aggressively. Avoid picking or squeezing the spots as it can make acne worse.
Q) Does FEMCINOL A GEL cause dry skin?
A) Yes, dry skin could be a side-effect of FEMCINOL A GEL. If your skin becomes excessively dry, consult your doctor, he/she may prescribe you suitable skin moisturisers.