F PAN INJ
F PAN INJECTION
by Fenestra Pharmaceuticals
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of F PAN INJECTION
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Safe for pregnant women
- Unsafe and risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
PANTOPRAZOLE 40 MG
Uses of F PAN INJECTION
F PAN INJECTION belongs to a group of medicines called proton pump inhibitors. F PAN INJECTION helps in treating reflux oesophagitis, stomach and duodenal ulcers. F PAN INJECTION also helps in treating Zollinger-Ellison syndrome and other conditions producing too much acid in your stomach.
Special Instructions for F PAN INJECTION
• F PAN INJECTION is given by healthcare professionals. F PAN INJECTION is prescribed when your doctor thinks injections are more suitable for you than tablets.
• Your doctor or nurse will administer F PAN INJECTION into a vein over a period of 2-15 minutes.
• F PAN INJECTION is not recommended for children unless prescribed by a child specialist.
• Inform your doctor if you ever had problems with your liver in the past, if you are taking a medicine containing atazanavir, if you have ever had a skin reaction after treatment with a medicine like F PAN INJECTION, if you are due to have a specific blood test (Chromogranin A).
• If you do not get relief from your symptoms within 10-15 days of taking F PAN INJECTION discuss with your doctor, there may be some other underlying medical condition which needs to be investigated.
• People taking F PAN INJECTION for a long time are advised to keep a check on their calcium levels. Taking F PAN INJECTION for a long time leads to depletion of calcium and magnesium resulting in brittle and weak bones.
• Check with your doctor once and take additional vitamin and mineral supplements along with F PAN INJECTION treatment such as calcium, vitamin D and other essential minerals.
Antibiotics F PAN INJECTION is safe for patients allergic to antibiotics.
Anticoagulants F PAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers F PAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs F PAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants F PAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs F PAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney F PAN INJECTION is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy F PAN INJECTION is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of F PAN INJECTION on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for liver F PAN INJECTION is safe for patients with liver issues.
unsafe for lactation F PAN INJECTION is risky for lactating women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for children F PAN INJECTION is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
supervision required for seniors Dose should be supervised for elderly patients. Follow your physican's advice.
Smoking F PAN INJECTION is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of F PAN INJECTION on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision F PAN INJECTION does not affect vision.
Overdose Overdose of F PAN INJECTION is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving F PAN INJECTION does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe F PAN INJ
Operating Heavy Machinery F PAN INJECTION does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does F PAN INJECTION work?
A) F PAN INJECTION works by lowering the production of acid in the stomach. This helps in treating excess acid production diseases related to the stomach and intestines.
Q) Does F PAN INJECTION helps in the treatment of heartburn symptoms?
A) Yes, when prescribed by the doctor F PAN INJECTION helps to get relief from heartburn symptoms, but F PAN INJECTION does not provide immediate relief from heartburn. F PAN INJECTION is a part of the treatment for treating heartburn.
Q) Can F PAN INJECTION be used for long-term treatment?
A) No, you are advised to take F PAN INJECTION as long as your doctor has prescribed. Taking F PAN INJECTION for long period of time may make you prone to developing very serious side effects such as vitamin B12 deficiency.
Q) Is F PAN INJECTION an antibiotic?
A) No, F PAN INJECTION is a proton pump inhibitor used to treat stomach ulcers. Sometimes your doctor may prescribe F PAN INJECTION combination with certain antibiotics to treat stomach ulcers caused by the bacteria known as H. Pylori.
Q) Does taking F PAN INJECTION causes Hypomagnesemia?
A) Yes, F PAN INJECTION may cause low levels of magnesium in the body if taken for at least three months and mostly if taken for a year. The patients with hypomagnesemia are usually treated with magnesium replacement medications to counter low magnesium levels in the body.
Q) Does F PAN INJECTION cause osteoporosis?
A) Yes, it has been reported that taking F PAN INJECTION for at least 7 years may lead to increased risks of osteoporosis and osteoporosis-related fractures. Your doctor may prescribe you additional calcium supplements to resolve the deficiency.
Q) Can F PAN INJECTION cause noncancerous polyps in the stomach?
A) Yes, you are advised to take F PAN INJECTION as prescribed by your doctor since long-term use of F PAN INJECTION may cause growth of noncancerous polyps in the stomach. You may also need to undergo endoscopic procedures as instructed by your doctor for visualization of GI tract.
Q) Which medication I should not take along with F PAN INJECTION?
A) Some medicines may reduce the effect or interact with F PAN INJECTION or may also cause serious side-effects when given at same time such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, posaconazole or erlotinib, Warfarin, phenprocoumon, Atazanavir, Methotrexate. So, always inform and check with your doctor before taking F PAN INJECTION with other medications.
Q) How to store F PAN INJECTION?
A) Do not store F PAN INJECTION above 25°C and store away from heat and sunlight. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.