by Blue Cross Laboratories Ltd
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of ETERNA SYRUP
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- Safe for pregnant women
- Safe for lactating women
- Safe for patients with kidney disease.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
ONDANSETRON 2 MG
Uses of ETERNA SYRUP
ETERNA SYRUP belongs to a class of anti-emetics. ETERNA SYRUP is extremely beneficial to patients receiving chemotherapy or radiation as it helps to prevent nausea and vomiting in patients. ETERNA SYRUP also prevents nausea and vomiting after surgery for adults only.
Special Instructions for ETERNA SYRUP
• Avoid mixing ETERNA SYRUP with anything (not even water) before swallowing it.
• Take ETERNA SYRUP at least half an hour before food. ETERNA SYRUP works well if taken at appropriate intervals.
• In case of vomiting immediately after taking ETERNA SYRUP, take the medicine again for effective treatment.
• While undergoing therapy/ radiation, don’t worry if you feel like vomiting as it is one of the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation. If you experience non-stop vomiting along with abdominal pain, immediately bring it to your doctor’s notice.
• Do not stop taking ETERNA SYRUP on your own even if you feel better. The doctor will prescribe a course between 3-10 days for effective treatment with ETERNA SYRUP.
• Before taking ETERNA SYRUP, inform your doctor if you have ever had heart problems like congestive heart failure, uneven heartbeat, liver problems, blockage in your gut or if you have problems with the levels of salts in your blood like potassium, sodium and magnesium.
• Always keep your doctor informed about the ongoing medication or the ones which you have taken in the past, including over-the-counter medicines and herbal medicines.
Antibiotics Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ETERNA SYRUP on patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants ETERNA SYRUP is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers ETERNA SYRUP is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs ETERNA SYRUP is safe for patients allergic to chemo drugs.
Anticonvulsants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of ETERNA SYRUP on patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs ETERNA SYRUP is risky for patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
safe for kidney ETERNA SYRUP is safe for patients with kidney disease.
safe for pregnancy ETERNA SYRUP is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ETERNA SYRUP on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advice.
unknown for liver Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ETERNA SYRUP on liver patients. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation ETERNA SYRUP is safe for lactating women.
unknown for children Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ETERNA SYRUP on children. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for seniors ETERNA SYRUP is safe for elderly patients.
Smoking ETERNA SYRUP is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ETERNA SYRUP on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision ETERNA SYRUP does not affect vision.
Overdose Overdose of ETERNA SYRUP is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving ETERNA SYRUP does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe ETERNA SYP
Operating Heavy Machinery ETERNA SYRUP does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does ETERNA SYRUP help? A) ETERNA SYRUP helps by blocking the action of serotonin, a natural substance that causes nausea and vomiting. Usually after chemotherapy, patients feel highly nauseated, taking ETERNA SYRUP can make them feel better.
Q) Can I take ETERNA SYRUP daily? A) No, ETERNA SYRUP is a strong drug with certain side effects. You are advised to take ETERNA SYRUP as prescribed by your doctor. If you take too much ondansetron, you may have severe constipation, low blood pressure, or other heart related problems.
Q) Does ETERNA SYRUP cause constipation? A) Yes, ETERNA SYRUP is known to cause severe constipation. If you experience severe constipation, you may consider taking a laxative or suppositories to aid in bowel movement. Do not forcefully pass stool, doing this may cause anal muscle injuries and further complications. Discuss with your doctor about suppositories and laxatives.
Q) Does ETERNA SYRUP makes you feel sleepy? A) Yes, usually drugs that control nausea or treat diarrhea can make you feel sleepy. Dont engage in something which requires mental and physical coordination such as driving etc. For best results take ample rest.
Q) Which medicines I should not take with ETERNA SYRUP? A) Some medicines may reduce the effect/interact with ETERNA SYRUP or may cause serious side-effects when given at the same time such as carbamazepine, rifampicin, erythromycin or ketoconazole, tramadol, haloperidol or methadone, anthracyclines and trastuzumab, fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline, fluvoxamine, citalopram, escitalopram, venlafaxine, duloxetine. So, always inform and check with your doctor before taking ETERNA SYRUP with other medications.
Q) How to store ETERNA SYRUP? A) Do not store ETERNA SYRUP above 30°C and keep it away from heat and sunlight. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.