EECEF 100MG SUSP
EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and do not drive while using
- Safe for pregnant women
- Safe for lactating women
- Unsafe and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
CEFPODOXIME 100 MG
Uses of EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION
EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION belongs to a class of antibiotics called cephalosporins. EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION is used to treat several bacterial infections like tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media and pneumonia.
Special Instructions for EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION
• EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION can be taken with or without food. Take EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION as per doctor’s prescription. Do not use EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION without prescription even if you want to treat a similar illness.
• Avoid heavy meals while taking EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION as it will affect the way the medicine works and you may also experience stomach upset with EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION, avoid dairy and milk products. Take light, and non-spicy meals.
• Take EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION with precaution if you have ever had inflammation of your bowel or any other severe disease affecting your gut and if you have kidney failure.
• Avoid taking EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION if are allergic to or ever had severe allergic reaction to penicillin, monobactams and carbapenems.
• Inform your doctor if you have intolerance to sugars like lactose and sucrose.
• Avoid taking EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION with other medications like antacids and anti-ulcer treatments (such as ranitidine and cimetidine). Maintain a gap of 2-3 hours between EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION and the above medications.
• Complete the full course of antibiotic and do not leave it in the mid-way despite symptomatic relief. It may take 7-12 days for the infection to disappear completely.
• Keep your doctor informed if you are taking any other medication along with EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION.
• Do not hesitate to contact your doctor if you are experiencing sudden onset of raised and itchy rash, swelling, sometimes of the face or mouth causing difficulty in breathing.
• Always keep your doctor informed about the ongoing medication or the ones which you have taken in the past, including over-the-counter medicines and herbal medicines.
Antibiotics EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION is risky for patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION on patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION is risky for patients allergic to chemo drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticonvulsants Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION on patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
supervision required for kidney Dose should be supervised. Follow your physican's advice.
safe for pregnancy EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION is safe for pregnant women.
unknown for heart Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION on cardiac patients. Follow your physician's advi
safe for liver EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION is safe for patients with liver issues.
safe for lactation EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION is safe for lactating women.
safe for children EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION is safe for children.
unknown for seniors Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION on elderly patients. Follow your physician's advi
Smoking Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION on vision. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving Do not drive while using EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION.
Exercise No information is available on the effect of EECEF 100MG SUSP on patients who are allergic to antibiotics. If you have a history of any such issues or observe any side-effects, please consult a doctor before using EECEF 100MG SUSP
Operating Heavy Machinery Do not operate heavy machinery while using EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION help?
A) EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION helps by stopping the growth of bacteria by inhibiting the formation of bacterial cell wall. Hence leading to the death of the harmful bacteria eventually and curtailing the infection.
Q) Does EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION cause allergic reactions?
A) Yes, allergic reactions may occur as a side effect of EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION. However, these side effects are rarely reported. In case you are experiencing the following then inform your doctor right away without any further delay. Following WHAT??
Q) Can I stop taking EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION on my own?
A) No, EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION should not be stopped on your own. Stopping the medicine midway can lead to recurring of the infection. In case of any discomfort, discuss with your doctor and check if you can discontinue.
Q)Does EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION used to treat flu?
A)No, antibiotics such as EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION will not work for flu, or other viral infections. Using antibiotics when they are not needed may increase your risk of getting infection later that resists antibiotic treatment.
Q)Does EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION alter any blood or urine test?
A)Yes, EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION is known to alter some blood test and urine test results such as Fehling’s test, cross-matching blood test and the comb’s test. Please inform your doctor if you are undergoing any of these test while you are on EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION medication.
Q)How to store EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION?
A)Do not store EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION above 25°C and store it away from heat and sunlight. Store it in room temperature and do not freeze it. Store EECEF 100MG SUSPENSION reconstituted suspension in a refrigerator (2°C - 8°C) for not more than 10 days. Discard any remaining liquid after 10 days. Keep out of the sight and reach of the children.