ECLOSPAN CREAM 5GM
by Wockhardt Limited
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of ECLOSPAN CREAM
Unsafe when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Unsafe and do not drive while using
- Unsafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for lactating women
- Unsafe and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
MICONAZOLE 2 PER (%) + NEOMYCIN 0.5 PER (%) + BECLOMETHASONE 0.025 PER (%)
Uses of ECLOSPAN CREAM
ECLOSPAN CREAM is a combination of three drugs: Miconazole (Anti-fungal), Neomycin (Antibiotic) and Beclomethasone (Steroid). ECLOSPAN CREAM is used to treat skin infections.
Special Instructions for ECLOSPAN CREAM
1. ECLOSPAN CREAM is for external use only.
2. Clean and dry the affected area before applying ECLOSPAN CREAM . Wash your hands after applying ECLOSPAN CREAM to the affected area.
3. Apply ECLOSPAN CREAM in prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor/pharmacist.
4. Avoid contact of ECLOSPAN CREAM with sensitive areas of body including eyes, mouth, nose. If accidentally contact occurs, wash the contacted area with water immediately.
5. Do not use ECLOSPAN CREAM on broken or damaged skin.
6. Stop using ECLOSPAN CREAM and consult your doctor if your skin becomes irritated or sensitive after applying ECLOSPAN CREAM .
7. You are advised not to apply ECLOSPAN CREAM to other areas of your body other than what your doctor has prescribed.
8. Do not hesitate to speak with your doctor if your condition does not improve.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
unsafe for pregnancy ECLOSPAN CREAM is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for lactation ECLOSPAN CREAM is safe for lactating women.
unknown for children Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of ECLOSPAN CREAM on children. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for seniors ECLOSPAN CREAM is safe for elderly patients.
Overdose Overdose of ECLOSPAN CREAM is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does ECLOSPAN CREAM work?
A) ECLOSPAN CREAM is a combination of three drugs: Miconazole (Anti-fungal), Neomycin (Antibiotic) and Beclomethasone (Steroid). Miconazole and Neomycin work by stopping the growth of fungi and bacteria on the skin respectively. Beclomethasone works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers which cause swollen, itchy and red skin.
Q) How to use ECLOSPAN CREAM ?
A) Wash the area and gently pat dry. Apply a thin film of ECLOSPAN CREAM and gently massage it in. Apply ECLOSPAN CREAM twice daily over and around the affected areas.
Q) Does ECLOSPAN CREAM cause dry skin?
A) Yes, dry skin could be a side-effect of ECLOSPAN CREAM . If your skin becomes excessively dry, consult your doctor, he/she may prescribe you suitable skin moisturizers.
Q) Can I stop taking ECLOSPAN CREAM on my own?
A) No, do no stop taking ECLOSPAN CREAM on your own. To cure your infection completely, continue taking ECLOSPAN CREAM for as long as your doctor has prescribed it.
Q) How to store ECLOSPAN CREAM ?
A) Store ECLOSPAN CREAM at room temperature, in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach and sight of children.