DICLORAN INJ 3ML
by J B Chemicals and Pharma Ltd
Sold By Channel partners and fulfiled by Zoylo.com
Composition of DICLORAN INJECTION
Unknown when combined with alcohol. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe and does not interfere with the ability to drive
- UnSafe and risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
- Safe for lactating women
- Supervision Required and risky for patients with renal issues. Follow your physician's advice.
In case of any Itching, redness, swelling or difficulty in breathing please refer to a physician or hospital immediately.
DICLOFENAC SODIUM 25 MG
Uses of DICLORAN INJECTION
DICLORAN INJECTION belongs to a class of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs used for relieving pain and inflammation in the body. DICLORAN INJECTION is used to treat several painful conditions including flare-ups of joint or back pain, attacks of gout, pain caused by kidney stones, pain caused by injuries.
Special Instructions for DICLORAN INJECTION
• DICLORAN INJECTION can be taken irrespective of meals.
• DICLORAN INJECTION to be given by healthcare professionals only. Please do not self-medicate or administer.
• Avoid taking DICLORAN INJECTION if you are allergic to DICLORAN INJECTION, sodium metabisulphite, ibuprofen, aspirin, or any other NSAID.
• Seek medical help immediately if you experience any allergic reactions like swelling of the face and mouth, breathing problems, skin rash, runny nose.
• Avoid taking DICLORAN INJECTION if you have stomach, duodenal ulcer, or bleeding in the digestive tract, fresh blood in faeces or black, tarry faeces.
• Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
• Always keep your doctor informed about the ongoing medication or the ones which you have taken in the past, including over-the-counter medicines and herbal medicines.
Antibiotics DICLORAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to antibiotics. Follow your physician's advice.
Anticoagulants DICLORAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to anticoagulants. Follow your physician's advice.
Pain Killers DICLORAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to pain killers. Follow your physician's advice.
Chemotherapy drugs Avoid DICLORAN INJECTION if you are allergic to chemo drugs. Consult your doctor for alternative options
Anticonvulsants DICLORAN INJECTION is risky for patients allergic to anticonvulsants. Follow your physician's advice.
Sulfa Drugs Insufficient scientific evidence for impact of DICLORAN INJECTION on patients allergic to sulpha drugs. Follow your physician's advice.
INTERACTION WITH COMMON CONDITIONS
supervision required for kidney Dose should be supervised. Follow your physican's advice.
unsafe for pregnancy DICLORAN INJECTION is risky for pregnant women. Follow your physician's advice.
unsafe for heart DICLORAN INJECTION is risky for patients with cardiac issues. Follow your physician's advice.
supervision required for liver Dose should be supervised. Follow your physican's advice.
safe for lactation DICLORAN INJECTION is safe for lactating women.
unsafe for children DICLORAN INJECTION is risky for children. Follow your physician's advice.
safe for seniors DICLORAN INJECTION is safe for elderly patients.
Smoking DICLORAN INJECTION is unsafe when combined with nicotine. Follow your physician's advice.
Caffeine Insufficient scienticfic evidence for impact of DICLORAN INJECTION on driving. Follow your physician's advice.
Vision DICLORAN INJECTION may cause visual impairment. Follow your physician's advice.
Overdose Overdose of DICLORAN INJECTION is highly unsafe. Seek emergency medical attention.
Driving DICLORAN INJECTION does not interfere with the ability to drive.
Exercise exer safe DICLORAN INJECTION
Operating Heavy Machinery DICLORAN INJECTION does not interfere with the ability to operate heavy machinery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q) How does DICLORAN INJECTION work? A) DICLORAN INJECTION works by reducing the formation of prostaglandins in the body which are responsible for causing pain and swelling. DICLORAN INJECTION helps in relieving pain and inflammation in various disease conditions.
Q) Which medication should I not take along with DICLORAN INJECTION? A) Some medicines may reduce the effect of or interact with DICLORAN INJECTION or may cause serious side-effects when given at same time like medications used to treat diabetes, warfarin, lithium, methotrexate, ciclosporin, tacrolimus, trimethoprim, quinolone, NSAID, ibuprofen, mifepristone, voriconazole, phenytoin, colestipol/cholestyramine. So, always inform and check with your doctor before taking DICLORAN INJECTION with other medications.
Q) Does DICLORAN INJECTION alter any blood test results? A) Yes, DICLORAN INJECTION may increase liver enzymes in the blood. You are advised to inform your doctor if you are undergoing this test.
Q) How to store DICLORAN INJECTION? A) Do not store DICLORAN INJECTION above 30°C and store away from heat and sunlight. Store it at room temperature and do not freeze it. Keep out of the reach and sight of the children.
Manufacturer Name : J B Chemicals and Pharma Ltd
Manufacturer/Marketer/Importer Address : Cnergy IT Park, 3rd floor Appa Saheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025
Country of Origin : India